UA Curry 4

If they didn't allow it then they should've removed the promo code section like on ICON. :smh: They didn't cancel orders on the 2 and 3 when it said they were excluded on promo codes.

Yeah whatever I’ll just go via DSG if they cancel my but that’s disappointing. They mess up yet we pay for it (literally)?

I'm not bugging if they cancel mine. Just want the code back at least. I don't know what size to get in these so they're doing me a favor somewhat

I had to get my from the podiatrist - I have the flattest feet haha so I used to get stress fractures on the top of my feet due to lack of an arch. The ones Dr Scholls has aren’t bad either, but my was an extreme case...

Cancelling orders? Damn lol

Anyone know if these fit true to size? I had to go a half size up for 2's.

Mail man just dropped off my More Magic. Depending on how thick your orthotics are I think you might have to go whole size up. I got same size as the two and they are little more snug. More 1 to 1 fit. Gonna half size up on the next pair. I wear my shoes casually too so I want a looser fit.

They are lightweight but feels cheap in hand lol. I paid $250 for the More Magic so not bad but those paying $1k+ for the pack is getting ripped off haha

Cancellation email came through

It is mainly just comical to me right now because after I placed the order with the $40 off -- I went ahead and cancelled my pre-order from Oct. 8th :lol:
I just didn't want to tempt myself with two of the same colorway. Now both orders cancelled... look at me haha

I'm sure there's a lot of other things that also prevent UA from rising to the ranks of Adidas and Nike but stuff like this doesn't help. Canceling orders? Recall?

Adidas had a 50% off coupon leaked a few months ago and they honored the sales. I'm sure Nike wouldn't have cancelled orders as well if they had something like this happen.

UA really dropped the ball on this release. Kwame fingers

Wowww sorry for you guys who got cancelled. I’m thinking about using it too but I already preorder earlier and my size already gone when I decided to use code. Lucky me.

Now I plan to use it for next release, how we gonna know if it works if they still leave that slot for us to put the code. Smh.

Gave UA a call and lady couldn't do anything as they have a Curry team that makes the decision. She said that they might be able to reinstate the order and have the code applied. Might be a system rejection because it was an order with Curry's shoes. Will let y'all know when they reply back whether the order is still a go or not

Back
Top Bottom