UA Curry 4

Email updates - they’ll send them ever so often and this one was unique one time use. Just wanted to let people know since the site says no promo code but it in fact processes it and even comes through on order confirmation email.

Sorry wasn’t trying to stunt on anyone haha - I cancelled my DSG order since these worked with the code on UA.

sweet thanks guys. Just signed up

If anyone has an extra they don't plan on using, I would love to take it off your hands! Thanks!!

Check your emails on ~10/18 for a $40 off $100 promocode (it's a one time use) from Under Armour that can be applied on these Currys. Subject was "Reward Yourself With A $40 Gift."

Yup that’s the exact one I used - I was waiting for the UA release to see. Glad it’s working for those who have a code. Very surprised to see it go through though...

I learned my lesson lol. I'm gonna have an email dedicated to newsletters and junk.

I saved my $40 to see if it works too haha. I don't know what size to go with though. Hope my size is still there when I find out how they fit today

I completely forgot about the release and now my size can't be added to the cart

Completely agree fam - and I do vaguely remember the 1s having a delay but for what reason I can’t recall.

I think these will be great for anyone who wears orthotics, since people in here have mentioned adding a micro-g insole and taking the stock one out. Looking forward to getting these on Court - I’ll provide an in-depth review once I do... like a month from now haha

Looking forward to the review! I like the idea of swapping in a micro-G insole - hopefully they work well with orthos too

Not exactly happy about the delay, but overall I'm stoked for these. Especially hearing they're more of an evolution of the Curry 2. The 2s are one of absolute faves to play in, right up there with the Clutchfit drive, a slew of kobes and a few other miscellaneous models haha

Really happy that $40 coupon from UA worked today. Hopefully everything goes through with no cancellation or anything. Especially nice price since I think I'll be in for at least one more pair of these...

They can’t go back on the price now that we have received confirmation emails though, right? That’d be a ****ty way to handle an already botched release...

In my opinion if the email confirmation comes through with the price you saw at checking out they shouldn’t but you’re right - they could. **Fingers crossed**

^Yea I agree on getting that confirmation email. I do feel like they still "could" ...

Hopefully it holds and this is a nice bit of compensation for a 3 week delay

Did you receive a confirmation email prior to that? I wonder if it is inventory related and the system didn’t keep track of your availability for size...

I’m still holding out hope it goes through - and why cancel the order? They should just say it’s full price and give us a new code. They’re going to have a **** storm on their hands if they cancel everyone who used the code...

Thanks for your recent order on UA.com (order Pxxxxx placed on Oct 27, 2017). Unfortunately we cannot accept your promo code, so we’re sorry to inform you that your order has been canceled. You may replace your order without the code. Please contact our Customer Service team with any further questions.

Thanks for choosing Under Armour.

UA Customer Support
Protect This House — I WILL

Back
Top Bottom