UA Curry 4

The Taxi's are comin!!!! :wow:
taxi_4_news.jpg

New colorways of the 4 low on February 2. If you can't try them on, I recommend half size up. The grey/light grey I received are crazy snug.

too consistent and seems all over the red upper and not just parts of the shoes unless the whole upper just chipped?

Interesting. Wondering why so early (no complaint)? Feels like the releases for the curry 4 haven’t been all that promoted and seemingly fewer releases. Maybe they’re shelfing the model early for whatever reason.

I’m somewhat surprised it’s a low or maybe this is the just a pic of the curry v low? If this is in fact the actual shoe and there wont be a mid and low, could just amount to many consumers and athletes prefering low tops. Considering curry always wears braces in game maybe the height doesn’t have a bearing on him now?? Also wondering if it’s just too costly/poor sales when there’s both a low and a mid? A lot of questions. I’m sure they’ll be answered and this offers for a good story from UA.

JS”

I hope they didn't ditch the mids. I can't play in low shoes. I know others say it's better in lows (Kobe, KDs), but for me it's psychological. Just like having the lockdown and knowing I have protection.

The Curry 5’s look dope to me, I like lows personally and those look like there’s a lot of potential in colorways. Maybe he’ll rock em in the playoffs/finals like he did with the 4’s (finals)

Maybe going the Kobe IX and X route and releasing a low first, then a mid? I can't imagine Curry playing in a low. Shoot around and warm ups yes, but in games?

Lace pressure looks like it's going to be awful. I hope that area is thick and cushy. And they really need to use something else besides EVA. Or drop the price by a lot.

It would make absolutely no sense for UA to not put the HOVR technology and every other bit of technology in Curry’s new shoe to actually get some hype towards them. Can’t keep coming with these dense *** shoes with no cushioning hoping that they’ll sell for $130+ just cause Curry’s name is attached.

Back
Top Bottom