UA Curry 4

^Either that or put out an interesting flagship shoe that utilizes their tech. I get if they make what Curry wants, but other brands can get away with minimal cushioning shoes because they have so many other athletes and shoes.

Nike could lose one of their signature guys and still be okay. Same for Adidas. I can't even name another marquee NBA guy with Under Armour.

^Either that or put out an interesting flagship shoe that utilizes their tech. I get if they make what Curry wants, but other brands can get away with minimal cushioning shoes because they have so many other athletes and shoes.

Nike could lose one of their signature guys and still be okay. Same for Adidas. I can't even name another marquee NBA guy with Under Armour.

DSJ is basically the best guy they have besides Curry

731DACB3-E7F0-4967-A58B-73BF77079217.jpeg

UA had a solid line up before curry but since him taking the brand to the next level they haven't went back and got more ppl on the team. Seem loke they are ok with putting all the chips in one basket and that might be because of how much they gave curry in his deal.

I remember jennings, deandre jordan, kemba walker leading the new direction of basketball shoes for the UA like and imo those were the best shoes UA has ever put out. Not a single curry model has been as good as the jennings black ice or the CFD 1that curry wore when he first joined the brand

probably an embargo set by UA to the shoes they send to reviewers

same with Nike and their shoe testers

Those come out this Friday along with the black/white.

Gonna hold out for the sales or just bypass them all together if the 5s are gonna be lows. The achilles pillow felt uncomfortable on the merlot pair I tried on

No idea - mine are still painful. And they are a half size small.

i am a big fan of his shoes, 1 2 2.5 and 3, but i was told and warned that the "cushion" is "hard" compared to what i normally hoop in bron14 kd9. i remember last time i hooped in a pair of kyrie 2s, immediately afterward my knees started to hurt and the pain lasted a day and a half. i was told it was the cushion or the lack of.

now i'm hearing that those cushions actually hurt people's feet, this might not be the shoe for me.

thank you for the info!

Been sitting on these since I got them 2 weeks ago - couldn't show until today.

IMG_20180129_085834_203.jpg

What’s up with the upper on the medial side? Is the white material chipping or falling apart? Or is that part of the design?

Dope colorway

Steph rockin black/teal Curry 4 Lows during a team building event last night. Been waiting for this colorway!

Attachments

• curry 4 low black_teal.jpg
    curry 4 low black_teal.jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 32
Back
Top Bottom