UA Curry 4

26072064_2038606406420931_3015009295956705280_n.jpg

26154993_415588075522138_7671262785560379392_n.jpg

Looking to find a pair of the curry 4 Low Nothing But Nets pair for sale in a size 8 or 8.5 please let me know if you know anyone selling. Thanks

easily the best silhouette of the Curry line but feels like they're only going to be releasing generic CW and some Warriors themed ones

kinda disappointing when I'm seeing the Kyrie 4 coming out with these crazy and out of the box CW

like when UA had the Journey to Excellence pack, those were insane

57fcaf535d7fb.jpg

easily the best silhouette of the Curry line but feels like they're only going to be releasing generic CW and some Warriors themed ones

kinda disappointing when I'm seeing the Kyrie 4 coming out with these crazy and out of the box CW

like when UA had the Journey to Excellence pack, those were insane

57fcaf535d7fb.jpg

i'm mad at myself for passing on those and the other colorway which also feature another chinese character from the storybooks.

Yeah, I mean besides the white/black pair, I haven't had an urge to buy any colorway. They're all just blah. Some crazy colorways would be cool.

Idk wtf is up with UA though. I remember the Curry2 couldn't stay on the shelf. The hype was crazy.

This shoe looks wayyyy better, but there's pretty much no hype. I guess the hype on Steph himself died down. The 4 also feels a lot less premium than the 2.

i'm mad at myself for passing on those and the other colorway which also feature another chinese character from the storybooks.

yep the Erlang Shen. both were so clean but I only copped one since I wasn't a big fan of the 2.5. I think Flashsole retweeted someone who made these skins available so you could ICON them on the Curry 1

Chaussures-wUnder-Armour-UA-Stephen-Curry-25-Elite-Journey-To-Excellence-Pack-Glacier-Ice-Red-Black-Teal_3491.jpg

If anybody orders a pair of the "recalled" pair from UA, let me know if they have the defect. I ordered 2 pairs off of finish line because I thought they weren't gonna release anymore and they have the defect. Kinda pissed, I would've rather ordered off of UA.

Back
Top Bottom