Uber Driver killed by 13 and 15 yr old in DC

Yea we did ignorant stuff. Maybe stealing stuff from the corner store, fights, stealing bikes, etc. Only to get whooped by our parents or someone else.

I didnt know any 13 year olds carjacking taxis with tasers.

Plenty of 13-15 year old stole cars and robbed folks back then. (With GUNS)

Yea you are definitely looking at history with rose colored glasses man. That happens as you get older so I don't even blame you forreal.

Again, this isn't me excusing the girls in this situation.

Yea we did ignorant stuff. Maybe stealing stuff from the corner store, fights, stealing bikes, etc. Only to get whooped by our parents or someone else.

Doesn't mean it wasn't happening. I also think that the 24/7 news cycle, social media and the internet in general allow these stories to have a wider reach than they would in the 90s or even early 00s. We would obviously have to look at crime stats over time to confirm this but because of the three things I previously mentioned, there is at least the perception that it's occurring more than in the past.

Yea you're definitely right, doesn't mean it wasn't happening.

Kids seem to grow up way too fast today with zero consequences though. If you want to act like an adult, then be tried as an adult.

Once I read she has priors for the same ****, then nah add on more years.

This was a 15 second google search. I could go on but again, yall look at your childhoods and the way the world operated with rose colored glasses.

BOY, 13, IN BAKERY HOLDUP AVOIDS JAIL - Chicago Tribune https://www.chicagotribune.com/news/ct-xpm-1999-11-11-9911110281-story.html

In Law's Eyes, 14-Year-Old Is an Adult : Crime: Under new state rule, boy could get life term if convicted of murder. - Los Angeles Times https://www.latimes.com/archives/la-xpm-1995-05-11-mn-65086-story.html

JUVENILE BECOMES A SYMBOL 'CRIME BOY' NOT RARE, OFFICIALS SAY - Sun Sentinel https://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/fl-xpm-1993-04-18-9302060634-story.html

They absolutely had no regard for human life when the used a taser on him and sped off as he clung on to the door.

So you think when ONE, again ONE of them drove off they knew he was going to remain attached the vehicle? Just like they knew it was going to crash. That's like saying he had no regard for his life, because he didn't want to give up the car. Dudes up here can read minds and predict the future and expect everyone else to.

Comprehension and analytical and criticcal thinking

The black and white(pun intended) way how people view this situation is apparent.

So you think when ONE, again ONE of them drove off they knew he was going to remain attached the vehicle? Just like they knew it was going to crash. That's like saying he had no regard for his life, because he didn't want to give up the car. Dudes up here can read minds and predict the future and expect everyone else to.

Comprehension and analytical and criticcal thinking

The black and white(pun intended) way how people view this situation is apparent.
My post was a reflection of how the law works, bro. First degree murder in most states includes unintended killings done while intentionally committing another serious felony which in this case is carjacking. Second degree murder in most states is basically acting with no regard for human life which could be considered speeding off while a man is hanging on to the door while trying to recover his vehicle. This would apply to the 15 year old.

As for the 13 year old, felony murder (can only be charged with this if the 15 y/o gets first degree murder) would apply which is specifically designed for folks who were a participant in the murder that led to the murder. For example, if you're the getaway driver and your mans shoots up spot and kills folks, hops in the whip and you drive off, you're getting hit with felony murder. That's the 13 year old in this case as the passenger. She'll get charged with murder even though she wasn't the driver who caused the crash and death. Plus she already has a long rap sheet according to deuce king deuce king .

Then there's the manslaughter (voluntary and involuntary) angle which basically just means you had had no intention of killing anyone. If they go that route, they'll definitely shoot for voluntary manslaughter for the 15 y/o so they can go for felony manslaughter for the 13 y/o.

I wasn't attempting to read minds, predict the future or project my expectations of others. I was simply sharing how I believe the prosecution will interpret the law to build their case against the girls in pursuit of justice for Anwar and his family.

The such and such generation is worse comments never hold any merit. Human beings including children like this have always been rotten. We just have footage now.

skimming last couple pages...

whats the TL.DR with this thread? whats the general consensus? or...is that not a thing right now?

Unless Derek chauvin gets life then I honestly don’t wanna hear **** about these kids should get it.

“Murder is murder” right? Keep that same energy

Unless Derek chauvin gets life then I honestly don’t wanna hear **** about these kids should get it.

Whos saying that POS shouldnt get life?

Why are you making the assumption that folks that think these girls should face serious time dont think that coward should get life? How did you come to this conclusion?

Personally i think they shouldnt even waste time with him, just put a bullet in his head.

I want Chauvin to get life in prison. Whatever the outcome is has no effect on what I think of these girls. I'm not a judge or jury in the Chauvin case.

Both deserved to be punished severely for their well documented crimes.

Whos saying that POS shouldnt get life?

Why are you making the assumption that folks that think these girls should face serious time dont think that coward should get life? How did you come to this conclusion?

Personally i think they shouldnt even waste time with him, just put a bullet in his head.

LOL dude is assuming we can't want BOTH to be punished to the fullest extent of the law. :lol:

Some dudes in here think the reason we wanna see these 2 kids do time is cuz theyre black, so they assume we want chauvin to go free cuz he’s white.

Do Better :smh:

Do you really blame them considering the history of the United States?

"Do Better" indeed.

I didn’t @ or say anyone in here wanted Chauvin free. I made a blanket statement aimed at our judicial system that is not going to put him in jail for life.

Once again reading is important. If y’all felt that was a shot at your own bias I can’t really help you.

Poll it how much time these girls should get im in the 20-25 range . I’m def not giving them life but I’m def not giving them less than 15. My reasoning is they came strapped with a taser looking to do something no one walks around with a taser if ur not scheming . That death penalty life should not be talked sure they was looking to hurt the guy If it came to it to get the car but they ain’t trying to kill the guy . 20-25 is my opinion

these are the same people talking about not being emotional though :rofl:

So they are making emotional assumptions based on the history of this country. Many of us who consider these girls monsters think Chauvin should absolutely be crucified.

Please explain how using logical and deductive based upon past trials and cases is emotional.

Some dudes in here think the reason we wanna see these 2 kids do time is cuz theyre black, so they assume we want chauvin to go free cuz he’s white.

Do Better :smh:

Shhhh don’t use logic my guy.

I AM NOT SAYING CHAUVIN SHOULD BE FREE

Back
Top Bottom