Uber Driver killed by 13 and 15 yr old in DC

I’ve never seen so many black men cape for white people before this thread.

...and still haven't. :lol:

Edit.

2 days past Rev Dr. MLK Jr.'s holiday/birthday, 55 years past his assassination, and we still haven't heard what he said. :smh:

Last edited:
I don't get it.

Say what now?

Is this one of those "So what you're saying is" deals? :lol:

Apparently, black folks are not supposed to get any slack for being born or raised in an environment that didn't favor them, but the moment someone says "white folks were instrumental in creating and fostering that very environment," here you come with the "most of them didn't get to make the rules" justification, aka "most of them were victims of their own circumstances."

Is it false to say that before the civil rights act, white people in this country didn't mind funding public services, from community centers to schools, or that they supported high taxes on the wealthiest? Is it false to say that attitude massively changed after the CRA passed and morphed into a nationwide movement to stop contributing to public life, without concern for all the consequences this position created for those who rely on public services the most?

What you are missing here is that nobody, absolutely nobody is claiming that teens who commit crimes shouldnt be punished. What is being said is that choices can be conditioned by circumstances, and there's plenty of evidence supporting this claim that you ignore by solely talking about personal responsibility.

Somehow though, those blinders in favor of personal responsibility come off as soon as the villains stop being black: "they didn't make the rules..." Using your own logic, nothing stopped those whip holders from turning into John Browns.

If you got something to say, say it with your chest and don’t edit my post.

Same goes for you computersputin computersputin

Don’t be this dense, I said what I had to say by editing your post. It doesn’t get any more clear than that. There’s a difference between blaming whitey for things that are worth blaming for and the sad act that you’re doing

Last edited:
Apparently, black folks are not supposed to get any slack for being born or raised in an environment that didn't favor them, but the moment someone says "white folks were instrumental in creating and fostering that very environment," here you come with the "most of them didn't get to make the rules" justification, aka "most of them were victims of their own circumstances."

That's not what said. At all.

Let me ask you a question.

You described them as "white folks", correct?

Can you tell me what the color of "white folks" skin had to do with them being "instrumental in creating that very environment"?

Edit:

On second thought, if you want to judge folks by the color of their skin then cool.

It's really none of my business TBH. :lol:

Last edited:
You don't think an excessive indulgence in violent video games can help desensitize people when it comes to violence? You'd be lying if you don't think excessive violent music won't do the same.
Desensitize? Sure. I don't think there's any debate when it comes to that. Desensitization is wholly different from changing views and behavior though.

Can you tell me what the color of "white folks" skin had to do with them being "instrumental in creating that very environment"?

Edit:

On second thought, if you want to judge folks by the color of their skin then cool.

The more you know.

Don’t be this dense, I said what I had to say by editing your post. It doesn’t get any more clear than that. There’s a difference between blaming whitey for things that are worth blaming for and the sad act that you’re doing

Every single issue in the black community white people have a majority share of the blame in creating. If that fact hurts your feelings I don't really care.

Why did you quote me in a post that has nothing to do with what I'm talking about?

"The more you know" = Can't tell if passive aggressive or condescending. :lol:

Either way - strange behavior.

You asked how white people contributed to the environment. I linked a video showing you how they created it.

You asked how white people contributed to the environment. I linked a video showing you how they created it.

What I asked:

"Can you tell me what the color of "white folks" skin had to do with them being "instrumental in creating that very environment"?"

What you heard in your mind:
how white people contributed to the environment.

I simply took what you said about white southerners and compared it to what you and deuce king deuce king said about those black teens. Apparently, one group of people live multilayered lives and solutions to their problems have to take into account such complexity, but others are simply too lazy/unmotivated to apply the simple solutions you prescribe to their not-so-complicated situations.

Is this a serious question?

You phrased it as if I said "having white skin makes you evil."

That is not what I said.

Now, look back at American history and tell me that policies weren't devised around skin color and origin. Tell me that the black codes and the war on drugs had nothing to do with skin color. I want to read that.

I simply took what you said about white southerners and compared it to what you and deuce king deuce king said about those black teens. Apparently, one group of people live multilayered lives and solutions to their problems have to take into account such complexity, but others are simply too lazy/unmotivated to apply the simple solutions you prescribe to their not-so-complicated situations.

That is not what I said.

Now, look back at American history and tell me that policies weren't devised around skin color and origin. Tell me that the black codes and the war on drugs had nothing to do with skin color. I want to read that.

Why discuss any of that when you can just blame black women and scream "ACCOUNTABILITY"

They don't want a real discussion on how to solve any issues.

That is not what I said.

The term used here is "White People".

The proper term is:

RACISTS

If you want to call them "white people" then that's of course none of my business. Do you.

Just know that by doing so you're playing a part in the racist's system.

Even Malcolm X came to understand this fact simply by visiting Mecca.

Content of Character > Color of Skin

Sounds like “pearl clutching” on your end champ.
Why do you ALWAYS be adding extra onto stuff champ?? Talking about pearl clutching and not wanting to help black families. YOU really gotta stop getting bent out of shape because somebody doesn’t agree with you on a message board open to the public.

...and still haven't. :lol:

Edit.

2 days past Rev Dr. MLK Jr.'s holiday/birthday, 55 years past his assassination, and we still haven't heard what he said. :smh:

Edit:

What I asked:

"Can you tell me what the color of "white folks" skin had to do with them being "instrumental in creating that very environment"?"

What you heard in your mind:
The term used here is "White People".

The proper term is:

RACISTS

If you want to call them "white people" then that's of course none of my business. Do you.

Just know that by doing so you're playing a part in the racist's system.

Even Malcolm X came to understand this fact simply by visiting Mecca.

Content of Character > Color of Skin
mike-brown-huh.gif

If you fellas cant follow then it might be best to keep quiet.

My inbox is open.

Otherwise, it just looks as if there's something missing in your life that a keyboard definitely cant fill :lol:

Out here exercising in obtusity :lol:

Craving for the back and forth of fruitless online arguments.

Strange energy.

Back
Top Bottom