UC DAVIS Represent

^
laugh.gif
that's all bad, I've been loud a lot but gotten away with most of it. In fact, I'm the 'president' or co-chair of my building
laugh.gif

@ leo, I told him
laugh.gif
yea he laughed
@Chronos1296, nut 10 is really hard to get into right? I mean.. my pass is nov 7 :/

now...
what's good on halloween night? I'm staying in davis that night but going home saturday

ohh it's not even that bad. i got sent to SJA for downloading one time and even that was a joke. they just cut off my internet for a week and supposedlyput me on 5 year probation on my record.

but yeah, what's good with halloween in davis this year? i might make the drive up if it's crackin but most people i know are going to SB or back home.

I turned in the form but they still didn't fix it. Lame. Now I got to go make an appointment.

well did anyone have fun on a rainy halloween in davis this year?
I went home on saturday

So what's really good this week? I mean.. it's the week before Thanksgiving break. I haven't really been out to a good party since the first week..

#++*$%% math midterm this Friday....blows. If I stay I'm on a mission to get messed up though. Too bad most places don't have what I wanna drink. Iwant some Hennessy...

most ppl got midterms right before thanksgiving, so i doubt they'll be any parties.

maybe one last round right before finals but that's about it.

SMH
smh.gif
I got cuffed the other day.
Had like 2 cops run out of nowhere guns drawn out and had us get on the floor. Later on there were like 5 cops.
We were on suspicion of stealing bikes when we were in front of our dorms
smh.gif

anyways, psychology 1 isn't all that hard if you need a G.E.

Wow? Only 5?

No but I got in a car accident a couple of weeks ago in the middle of the intersection. Had 3 cop cars swarm us lights blazing. Got to love lazy !%@ cops thatgot nothing else better to do than pick on students and minorities.

Y'all have a good Thanksgiving break alright.
I'm not gonna lie I think I've been racially profiled
laugh.gif
. and yea we're gonna have a meeting with the police department next week after whathappened

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

SMH
smh.gif
Had like 2 cops run out of nowhere guns drawn out and had us get on the floor. Later on there were like 5 cops.
smh.gif
lol damn. where did this happen?

i seen a dude get taken out of the DC like that when i was a freshman.

Originally Posted by d0njaye

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

SMH
smh.gif
smh.gif
lol damn. where did this happen?

i seen a dude get taken out of the DC like that when i was a freshman.
right in front of the M building of tercero. but yea, the situation pretty much escalated after the ra's and senior advisors heard about it.the head/higher office people of student housing came to speak with us, and now they're having a meeting with the ucd police. even big organizations aretrying to get involved and such..

anyways, how's everyone doing on finals?
I'll get back when I'm done on thursday!

Back
Top Bottom