UC DAVIS Represent

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

Originally Posted by l2icel3oi9i6

Originally Posted by chicken2life

Originally Posted by chicken2life

got a question for current students, was it hard getting accepted into davis because i'm not sure i can get in
to me it wasnt that hard. you just have to maintain a reasonable grade. currently a freshman - in high school i had a csu gpa of 3.67 and my SAT scores were in the 1500s. no community service, clubs or anything....but i didnt get into berkeley or anything better so i ended up in davis
ohwell.gif

then i hope i have a chance with a 3.4 gpa, 1400s on sat, and no extra cirricular activities
goodluck to you. hope you get in
happy.gif
I ain't gonna front. Better hope that you're either an underrepresented minority in our system or a first generation immigrant. Also maybe that your personal statement was heart-warming/breakingly good.
agreed, but good luck, because I was in almost the same situation as you.
anyways, who's happy class is back?
laugh.gif
, !#!$ it's raining.

^^^ not liking the rain. i saw plenty of cute girls walking though haha..bouta head off to math21a (which i failed last quarter) and then hit the arc after.how's everyone's day/classes so far?

^^^ not liking the rain. i saw plenty of cute girls walking though haha..bouta head off to math21a (which i failed last quarter) and then hit the arc after. how's everyone's day/classes so far?
I failed it last quarter too...lol. You ever hit the hardwood? or you just go for the gym?

friggen rain made me trip up a lil and my shoe fell apart haha, and econ1b is koo so far. I gotta take workload eng again shiet. I am taking workload end witsome old crazy white lady now, f*ck

Originally Posted by keepzdasneakz

^^^ not liking the rain. i saw plenty of cute girls walking though haha..bouta head off to math21a (which i failed last quarter) and then hit the arc after. how's everyone's day/classes so far?
I failed it last quarter too...lol. You ever hit the hardwood? or you just go for the gym?
haha wish i had skills like i did in high school. im total garbage now. i sometimes go there to watch them, some of them are pretty skilledi'd say. but im usually there to lift weights.

Just out of curiosity since the Cantina closed down whats the new hot spot on Thursday nights?

Originally Posted by daglove20

Just out of curiosity since the Cantina closed down whats the new hot spot on Thursday nights?
Nowadays it's either Sogas or Pastas on Thursdays.

Anything cracking up there this weekend? i might make a trip up there if its not raining.

hey keepzdasneakz, was that you on the bike today in the morning near the silo. I just got off the bus, I was wearin a blue hoodie and a hat

Originally Posted by mikenguyen23

hey keepzdasneakz, was that you on the bike today in the morning near the silo. I just got off the bus, I was wearin a blue hoodie and a hat
this dood act like ain't nobody else on a bike near the silo
laugh.gif

just had one class today (BIS 10 anyone?). studying for the math placement now.. anyone know how I should prepare? I'm trying to get into math 16 at leastfor economics major..

^ thanks man, that's what I was looking for (keepzdasneaks showed me). Is it worth studying precal in a couple days when I didn't take the course inhigh school? I'm tryna get in Math 16 for Econ.
Originally Posted by d0njaye

Anything cracking up there this weekend? i might make a trip up there if its not raining.
Man, I need to get off campus more, I don't even know of those places
laugh.gif

Iono about this weekend, but I got a personal invite to a lambda party thursday night.

Just for reference sake, this is what I look like:
n520070403_1590144_1731.jpg

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

^ thanks man, that's what I was looking for (keepzdasneaks showed me). Is it worth studying precal in a couple days when I didn't take the course in high school? I'm tryna get in Math 16 for Econ.

Man, I need to get off campus more, I don't even know of those places
laugh.gif

Iono about this weekend, but I got a personal invite to a lambda party thursday night.
imo, i dont think its worth it JUST BECAUSE you didnt take the course in high school. learning just the basics would take longer than a couple ofdays..
frown.gif

yea that was you mang lol....so is there anything like that practice test for chem? cause i think i failed the chem placement test, and might take it again onfriday

if you're taking Math16, just brush up on some basic algebra, that was where i struggled. i finished 16B with a C. I got a copy of Math 16B solutions guideif anyone is interested. willing to trade for a 6-pack

yea that was you mang lol....so is there anything like that practice test for chem? cause i think i failed the chem placement test, and might take it again on friday
no practice test. tried looking for one like the math placement, but the davis site does give you a list of what to expect on the test.

definitley head out to the lambda house this thursday. its lil sis rush quarter, so alot more girls should come out.

i regret leaving davis sometimes. beginning of the quarter was always my favorite time of the year..hella chill..

^^ where do you go now if you left davis? lots of parties this week though. but i dont think im gonna party hard, needa get my studying straight. learned mylesson from fall quarter..

^^ where do you go now if you left davis? lots of parties this week though. but i dont think im gonna party hard, needa get my studying straight. learned my lesson from fall quarter..
i go to SJSU right now. i started off as a biochem major at davis, but that didn't work out too well as soon as i reached Ochem. Got an AP andAD, and almost got kicked out, so i ended up switching to economics. i was doing better, but just felt like i needed a change of environment to maximize mypotential. so here i am at SJSU as a marketing major.

i still got alot of close friends in davis. i don't visit as often as i should nowadays!

^^ where do you go now if you left davis? lots of parties this week though. but i dont think im gonna party hard, needa get my studying straight. learned my lesson from fall quarter..
i go to SJSU right now. i started off as a biochem major at davis, but that didn't work out too well as soon as i reached Ochem. Got an AP and AD, and almost got kicked out, so i ended up switching to economics. i was doing better, but just felt like i needed a change of environment to maximize my potential. so here i am at SJSU as a marketing major.

i still got alot of close friends in davis. i don't visit as often as i should nowadays!
oh i see i see. yeah, sjsu is pretty cool. my gf goes to ucsc and she's in kdphi and has a bunch of friends from sjsu.

Fasho.. were you there last night nick?
Damn I was %+*#!% up. I can't believe I blacked out again. If y'all were there, disregard all the stupid +#$% I said. Other than that, it was prettyfun.
I sat through 2 classes today and still feel %++!@%. Ahh

ahhh i was studying. all i did was go to the arc that night and then study. hopefully next week, ill see you guys at other parties.

Back
Top Bottom