UC DAVIS Represent

Cao...I must've given you props like 10 times that night, you honestly don't remember? Me, I didn't drink much. I just got a little buzz and wasdancing with the girls all night pretty much.

ugh..came back from advising center at the junction because i got documented when i was outside by myself throwing woodchips at the 2nd floor window to get myboy to open the door for me at tercero. RA magically appeared right behind me and documented me. hater man..cant believe the lady was deciding if she shouldfine me. how can a small woodchip thrown a story high..damage/break a window?!

Oh damn my bad dood. It was fun though, I'm just
smh.gif
because I don't remember half the night.
That's all bad with the woodchip thing. I do that sometimes just to mess with my building mates.
laugh.gif
which RA got you? I'm still free of anydocuments, wooo.

Just submitted a job app for APATH CP today. Studying up for math placement test tomorrow morning then chillaxing again.

Holla if you tryna
smokin.gif

haha, yeah i forgot that guys name. he's white and lives in tercero building F. i forgot but what is APATH again? but i jus got home in sacramento. boutahead down to santa cruz to see my girl.

anything poppin in davis tonight? im coming up to kick it.

or is everybody going home for the long weekend?!?

im going home. actually, im home right now. but aye, i got question though. how do people apply for jobs in school...to work at places like the arc?? i need ajob.

APATH = Asian Pacific American Themed House.
But yea I wanna work somewhere like the computer center..

I'm going home tonight, pretty late but ehh I got stuff to pick up and places to hit up.

haha im down witchu. if you go get a job, hit me up. but i just got back from davis. was at davis kdphi installs.

laugh.gif
Is it that bad?

Just got back from the arc, benched some with keepzdasneaks.
About to eat in dc.

Going home tonight around midnight. Y'all have a good weekend. And study up! I messed up a lil on my stats midterm this morning, hopefully not too much.

By the way, I got the job as Cultural Programmer
pimp.gif
. Going to decide whether to accept or not next week.

ah gl with that. but i should bench with you n keepz one time. but im always busy in the daytime. thats why im always at the arc around 8 or after.

quote: Going home tonight around midnight. Y'all have a good weekend. And study up! I messed up a lil on my stats midterm this morning, hopefully not toomuch. ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ What statsclass are you taking? i'm pretty sure i didn't do to well on mine either, i'm taking STA100

I'm actually in Stats 13, Azari. Gonna finish up studying for NPB 10 at 210pm now..

Yea thanks for the tip Andrew.. I got the practice midterms problems right, but the actual midterm had extra stuff, and I kinda messed up on solving theproblems halfway.
44/100 on Stats 13 midterm
smh.gif
My discussion TA sucks too.
54/70 on SAS Mushrooms
eyes.gif

36/39 on NPB 10 though.
Dinosaurs next week.

Originally Posted by Lil Cao

Yea thanks for the tip Andrew.. I got the practice midterms problems right, but the actual midterm had extra stuff, and I kinda messed up on solving the problems halfway.
44/100 on Stats 13 midterm
smh.gif
My discussion TA sucks too.
54/70 on SAS Mushrooms
eyes.gif

36/39 on NPB 10 though.
Dinosaurs next week.

laugh.gif
Dinosaurs...I unno why, but everytime you mention "dinosaurs"I chuckle a little, how is that class?

^ yeah foreals. what is up with that class? didnt know it existed lol. i hear a couple people that are in that class..

Haha yea it sounds lame but it's kinda interesting, the teacher is really enthusiastic. I added the class 2 weeks late because my whole schedule was ruinedafter dropping BIS 10.
It's just a 2 unit class, no GE. I had Geology: Earthquakes last quarter as well. Who do you know in that class? I'm tryna network more.
Hit me up if you're around Segundo, I'ma eat there more often now.

Back
Top Bottom