UC DAVIS Represent

whos down to start a shoe collectors club???? i got all the info from SPAC...if yall down email me....as an organized org on campus we can possibly tighten the network of shoe collector on campus and have meetings to get shoes and hoook up...this might sound nerdy but what else is there to do in davis?????? holla at me ima set this up by next [email protected]

hey guys what's up? actually a good friend of mine started SOUL 2 SOLE at SJSU and asked me to start a UCD chapter. he's already told me that retrokid would def support it and since the sjsu is getting a lot of props and attn another one would do well also. i was gonna start it up but i didn't know if anyone else would be down. if you guys wanna know wussup hit me up one here or at [email protected] and you can check out SOUL 2 SOLE on myspace SOUL 2 SOUL
happy.gif

well...i just having a club in davis is a good idea...i been gettin alot of hits....once school is officially started ima make some flyers, and pass them out....if anyone wants to help me...holla at me, norcal, i was thinking maybe we should start our own thing... and be coo with soul2soul but be a seperate club...sounds too much like a fraternity and i just want this to be a club...but if enough peeps feel like we should do that...s HIT im down.....ooOoOoo if anyone has some good names post it up....ill keep checking this out...holla at me...

tSamShoX-
Davis is rapidly growing (even as a Freshman I can see this), because they'res mad buildings being built right now. I read an article in the aggie that we've got a lot of room to expand (moreso than Berk /UCLA - both running at "maximum capacity"). Uhm, the weather isn't nice, but i'm sure you know that if you live anywhere near it. Otherwise, its just a college - lots of buildings with lots of kids. Don't expect to see the spectacular stuff. But our Gym is pretty new (its nice inside), and that parking structure new tercero looks nice...(don't quite understand the thinking behind all that glass though...)

Also, it seems like the college is quite supportive (i.e. jobs in different fields of your interest under some professor person, paying bills late by using defferment, etc.)

^Oh you're cool. I thought we were gonna go to Wendys tonight jerk!??! I went to Aldabertacos yo!

- Shoe club you say? I'm down, as ambassador of shoes for Sacramento. :smile:

^your cool too, i didnt even see you on AIM yesterday, flake.

edit: i just checked and got a B+ with that fine lady, you know who im talkin' about.

Dammit... I got a B-. You shoulda let me cheat off of you, dumb blonde girl didn't know @#%$.

yo wassup fellas...neone interested in the STASH AF1 sz10 DS...comes with a signed Stash tshirt ..hollah at me onetime.. [email protected] i live in davis so yeah if yalls wanna look at the shoes gimme a hollah peace..if you dont want to wait on the bidding game 520 and theyre yours peace

STASH AF1 sz10 DS got a pair if neones interested..super sick shoes super limited...expecially in a size 10...comes with a signed Stash tshirt.....520 is the asking price hollah at me at [email protected]

everyone...flyrice does not collect shoes he is a reseller...dont believe anything he says especially about me being gay..heheh

UCD heads are dope! though i'm from a different UC i hit up the UCD campus 1nce in a while with some fellow attendees/highschool classmates and Davis cats + the parties are madddd nice! much love!

-carlo.
get out your dreams.
i <3 my adidas + nikes!!
7-0-7 feels like heaven :smile:

can yall tell me about exercise biology. that's my major. is it hard?
what can i look forward to?
psalm 23:6

surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and i will dwell in the house of the lord forever

jal:
registrar.ucdavis.edu/UCD...grams.html
is the link to the UCD general catalog. Just go down to the 1.9 version (PDF I think), and search for your major. Than you'll see descriptions of pre-req's/upper division classes, and brief summaries. Also stuff on what kind of jobs people get with that major.

chyeah.
edit: link

any places online to find an apartment in davis? i dont really have time/kinda far for me to go up there to look.
I Got DMP 4 sale aim=yayregulator or e-mail [email protected]

Bonds insisted he never paid Anderson for drugs or supplements, but acknowledged paying him $15,000 in 2003 for weight training.

"I paid him in cash," Bonds said. "I make $17 million."

any of yall davis shoe heads lookin for a roomate next year??? hit me up on aim or inbox me if u are
I Got DMP 4 sale aim=yayregulator or e-mail [email protected]

Bonds insisted he never paid Anderson for drugs or supplements, but acknowledged paying him $15,000 in 2003 for weight training.

"I paid him in cash," Bonds said. "I make $17 million."

Back
Top Bottom