UC DAVIS Represent

representing!
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Richardson

lol yeah all the wendy employees who work at night are emo/punk skater kids

well i just finished my last final today..heading back to san jose tomorrow, the wendys by my house is the one where the finger was planted in the chili lol

^ the funny thing is, before i opened up the sandwich, I was eating the chili thinking "damn i better not scoop up a foreign object in this piece" :lol:
laugh.gif
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
Nasty Nate wants your cocktail...fruit!​

^Hey, hit me up if you're not busy. I think we might be doing something after the sharps thing gets broken up.
"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

^Word. :pimp:
pimp.gif

"shegotgame - People want Vince to leave so he can join their team. Vince will stay put. Sig that."

"DontStepOnMyShoes - itll be a sad day in history if AI gets sent to the Kings nobody will ever win in sacramento"

i wouldnt ever stay for summer session, only if i really have to. davis gets to 110 degrees and even higher...too hot for this SF native
TEAM WARRIORS

Oh man I actually miss the heat...but summer gets a little boring since more than half the school is gone.

I'm working up here anyways, so I might as well get some school in. It's going to be hot, but ehh... use to it.

damn, i was just up there for my brother in-law's graduation. couldn't stand that 100 degree heat. but hella ladies wearing very little. WOW!
by the way, make sure to read my sig...

ebay Auctions To Come...​

how important are SAT 2 scores to get in? what were your guys scores? cause i have a pretty good SAT 1 score (1980) but my SAT 2 scores are only average (Math 2=630, Chemistry=570). should i retake the SAT 2s?

It's not all SATs. Extra curricular, grades, and not being Asian/White help out as well.

San Jose >>>>> Davis, but I still love davis. Im about to start my third year and I like it more and more as time goes by.
Beef is oil prices and geopolitics
Beef is Iraq, the West Bank, and Gaza Strip​

To upcoming freshmen, when are your orientations? And did you guys pick your roommates, or are you going for someone random?
TEAM WARRIORS

im in group 2 for orientation. thats july 11-13.

i heard we also register for classes during orientation

uc davis NT'ers, any recommendation on what classes to take freshman year? any good/fun/easy teachers or classes?
TEAM WARRIORS

Anyone need a roomate? lol

TEAM WARRIORS

... Robby? Really? Man... give him as much hell as possible.

Just for good measure, I've posted ninety times in this dang thread (including this post.) Hopefully some more people will be coming down here in the fall. Any new questions, just ask. I'm more than willing to add ninety more.

I didnt realize there was this many sneakerheads/NTers in Davis.
Beef is oil prices and geopolitics
Beef is Iraq, the West Bank, and Gaza Strip​

Back
Top Bottom