UCSD Frat has 'Ghetto-Themed' Party

Originally Posted by bluedeniro

Originally Posted by Black Jesus

i can't even get mad at this stuff anymore
laugh.gif

cosign, like a black man runs the country, i really dont care about white peoples fascination with urban culture 
laugh.gif
roll.gif
pimp.gif

thats messed up, but honestly i'm not really that offended. i think its fair to say in this day and age, college students know that most black people DON'T act like that. i mean, XXXL tall tees and Fubu? if anything 90% of black kids these days are wearing American Eagle and Polo... all you can really do is laugh at these clowns.

btw, i'm not surprised this was a Pike event... Pike is known on every campus nationwide as the sleaziest frat
laugh.gif
smh.gif

I'm not surprised by anything these days, in fact I pitty these kids as well as anyone with a mindset similar those who came up with and participated in this event

I am black but WE have to stop throwing that Obama mess in other races faces. Come on man seriously. Pointless/weak argument.

UCSD is a bunch of lames anyway.

Not surprised they'd stoop to this level, regardless of nature of intent.

The guy who sits in front of me at work, all pro Douche Bag went there...I'm surprised he didn't head back down for this.

Of course it's stupid, but f you're not the kind of people being made fun of, why get all uptight?

Anyone with a sense of self would just view these kids as morons (& with pity) rather than with disdain.

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

thats messed up, but honestly i'm not really that offended. i think its fair to say in this day and age, college students know that most black people DON'T act like that. i mean, XXXL tall tees and Fubu? if anything 90% of black kids these days are wearing American Eagle and Polo... all you can really do is laugh at these clowns.

btw, i'm not surprised this was a Pike event... Pike is known on every campus nationwide as the sleaziest frat
laugh.gif
smh.gif

laugh.gif
I was JUST thinking that...

Originally Posted by DOWNTOWN43

laugh.gif
smh.gif

What I took from this is a little bit of what you say.  And a little bit of what White people think Black people are like from what they see on tv and when they drive thru neighborhoods (quickly and with the doors locked).  I had a bunch of White "friends" in college where I was their only Black one.  I even knew some where I was the only non-white person they'd ever had a conversation with.

I feel sorry for these college kids throwing/attending this party. What's more ignorant, acting "ghetto" as they described it or spending your day obsessing over others while attending a 98% white college? These kids ignorance is pitiful.

BeallsFinest wrote:
I feel sorry for these college kids throwing/attending this party. What's more ignorant, acting "ghetto" as they described it or spending your day obsessing over others while attending a 98% white college? These kids ignorance is pitiful.

I dont see why anyone would feel pity for them, i mean after all nine outta ten times one of these types are going to be your boss or head of a company that you are employed with.

BTW black people do the same thing, hell anyone every heard of assimilation aka selling out

Lame kids...the funny thing is when these parties are thrown they are so far off. Do chicks from Compton really wear gold teeth?
laugh.gif

I wish a bunch of hood cat from Compton would show up. Now that would be comedy. The look on those students face would be priceless.

Things like this don't bother or upset me at all these days, it is what it is.  I just see it as ignorance. 

Originally Posted by Put em up

I wish a bunch of hood cat from Compton would show up. Now that would be comedy. The look on those students face would be priceless.
Why do people say stuff like this? That would only uphold certain beliefs that these kinds of people have.

racism still alive, they just be concealin it- Kanye

I wonder what would happened if I threw a Poindexter Paddy Party where everybody rolls up in their mom and dad's car with their parents charge card and a bunch of emo/karamo attire, attributes and the whole 29.... despicable that white people are allowed to still openly practice and demonstrate active racism, in relation to an institute of higher learning no less, without so much as an official condemnation or willingness to halt such a disgraceful display of the still-present and prevalent separation between whites and Blaccs....

Thats my opinion and I'm a 26 year old Crip, with gold teeth, and tattoos. My mom is white by the way too and my father originated from African slaves and the indigenous nations of Native Americans that resided here undisturbed until the earth cancer called the caucasoid invaded and raped, pillaged and destroyed thousands of separate cultures co-existing with each other.... so I guess since I used a couple big words I'm not a "real" Crip and I'm just e-banging right? I won't continue this rant but instances like this make me proud to be anti-American, even with a bi-racial President

tired.gif

I said that because its not like hood people from Compton don't exist.

Soo if they showed up..........the students would be scared and that party wouldn't exist. Please believe if real people from Compton showed up, that those college students wouldnt have that party.

Back
Top Bottom