UFO's eyeing our Nuclear Weapons?

Originally Posted by moneyisthemotive

i think 2012 is all about this ... we are going to meet ETs and they are going to be hostile before they are docile ... and then they will heal all the people worthy ...
I hope Dez's hands will deem him worthy

i think 2012 is all about this ... we are going to meet ETs and they are going to be hostile before they are docile ... and then they will heal all the people worthy ...
I hope Dez's hands will deem him worthy

Originally Posted by airmaxpenny1

ah....maybe ...ur warm ..pause

Originally Posted by fundz4

Originally Posted by VanillaFreak13

Originally Posted by RoOk

Yeah I wanna know how the fact that Aliens exist would negate the possibility of a god.

+1

What if they are from God? What if God created all this and he's one of them? We could just be his pet project and all his buddies are making fun of us.

I'm just having fun now, but I don't see how aliens mean that god doesn't exist. However, I know you and I are in the vast minority on that one.
+2.
Its pretty scary to think about, no god , no explanation as to why we are here. What if we are the ants to "aliens". The thought of no after-life scares me. 

Why?  There was something here before you, there will be something here after you.  You are part of a string of matter infinitely long and growing.  Enjoy this presence of current life, why stress something that is out of your knowledge.  The problem with humanity is we trying to search for  a be all answer...There is none that our brains could possibly comprehend.

Originally Posted by fundz4

Originally Posted by VanillaFreak13

Originally Posted by RoOk

Yeah I wanna know how the fact that Aliens exist would negate the possibility of a god.

+1

What if they are from God? What if God created all this and he's one of them? We could just be his pet project and all his buddies are making fun of us.

I'm just having fun now, but I don't see how aliens mean that god doesn't exist. However, I know you and I are in the vast minority on that one.
+2.
Its pretty scary to think about, no god , no explanation as to why we are here. What if we are the ants to "aliens". The thought of no after-life scares me. 

Why?  There was something here before you, there will be something here after you.  You are part of a string of matter infinitely long and growing.  Enjoy this presence of current life, why stress something that is out of your knowledge.  The problem with humanity is we trying to search for  a be all answer...There is none that our brains could possibly comprehend.

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

ATLien Seeko wrote:

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

ALL of you are wrong.

It's all very simple to figure out.

It's US in the future trying to prevent something that turned our world inside out.

That however, is hard to swallow. Always will be.

Mind blown.

swear i thought it was the kush, but that really blew me away
eek.gif

But if something turned our world inside out, why would there be a future us?

I think that future humans (Millions of years ahead of us) came to earth, cloned their past using very advanced technology and bones from am ancient graveyard and seeded Earth to see what their past was like. We ended up surviving and growing and they still check up on us..We are their Truman show.

All that brain cell talk is very interesting too because most people don't realize how tiny we are (Like a brain cell) in the endless amount of space. Earth compared to its surroundings is literally the size of a grain of salt laying on the sidewalk and the whole Earth is space, at best.

I have asked this before and nobody answered, but I will ask again: What do you guys think humans would look like, if we survived, in 1 million years? Taller? Shorter? More hair? Less hair? Would we all eventually have the same skin tone?

The 1st part was sarcastic BTW

It don't make sense tho.....if you're saying they're HUMANS, that means that they were once from Earth. If they were from another planet, they wouldn't be called humans.
But the word "humans" was made up by us. We don't know what we were called way back in time. To automatically assume that our species is ONLY on/from Earth is being very narrow minded.

What if Earth isn't our future relatives home planet and wasn't even our home planet? They left our home planet and seeded this one. We would never know unless they told us, lol.

To any other species out there, WE are the aliens...
alien.gif

If we were advanced, could travel space and find life that was far inferior to us, what do you think we would do? I assume we would watch, study, kidnap and examine these beings out of pure curiosity..Sounds familiar..

MILKY WAY GALAXY IS HOME TO HUMANOID-LIFE

DIFFERENT GALAXY'S HOLD DIFFERENT  SETS OF ADVANCE LIFE THAT IS BEST SUITED FOR THAT AREA TO EVOLVE

Originally Posted by morningstar7777

Originally Posted by 10508 Cardo Jr Ln

ATLien Seeko wrote:

GottaBdaShoes wrote:

ALL of you are wrong.

It's all very simple to figure out.

It's US in the future trying to prevent something that turned our world inside out.

That however, is hard to swallow. Always will be.

Mind blown.

swear i thought it was the kush, but that really blew me away
eek.gif

But if something turned our world inside out, why would there be a future us?

I think that future humans (Millions of years ahead of us) came to earth, cloned their past using very advanced technology and bones from am ancient graveyard and seeded Earth to see what their past was like. We ended up surviving and growing and they still check up on us..We are their Truman show.

All that brain cell talk is very interesting too because most people don't realize how tiny we are (Like a brain cell) in the endless amount of space. Earth compared to its surroundings is literally the size of a grain of salt laying on the sidewalk and the whole Earth is space, at best.

I have asked this before and nobody answered, but I will ask again: What do you guys think humans would look like, if we survived, in 1 million years? Taller? Shorter? More hair? Less hair? Would we all eventually have the same skin tone?

The 1st part was sarcastic BTW

It don't make sense tho.....if you're saying they're HUMANS, that means that they were once from Earth. If they were from another planet, they wouldn't be called humans.
But the word "humans" was made up by us. We don't know what we were called way back in time. To automatically assume that our species is ONLY on/from Earth is being very narrow minded.

What if Earth isn't our future relatives home planet and wasn't even our home planet? They left our home planet and seeded this one. We would never know unless they told us, lol.

To any other species out there, WE are the aliens...
alien.gif

If we were advanced, could travel space and find life that was far inferior to us, what do you think we would do? I assume we would watch, study, kidnap and examine these beings out of pure curiosity..Sounds familiar..

MILKY WAY GALAXY IS HOME TO HUMANOID-LIFE

DIFFERENT GALAXY'S HOLD DIFFERENT  SETS OF ADVANCE LIFE THAT IS BEST SUITED FOR THAT AREA TO EVOLVE

Originally Posted by Nothin4ever

Are Asians still alien's as well?  And what does this mean for Dipset?

HUMANS COME IN ALL SIZES AND COLORS IN THE UNIVERSE

HEARD THE BLACK SKIN WAS EXCLUSIVE ONLY TO EARTH

MAYBE THATS WHY THE ALIENS VISITED US WANTED TO SEE SOMETHING NEW

BUT TO ANSWER UR QUESTION ASIANS AREN'T ALIENS  ANYMORE ...DIPSET MUSIC CANT STAND TIME & SPACE 
laugh.gif

BUT TO ANSWER UR QUESTION ASIANS AREN'T ALIENS  ANYMORE ...DIPSET MUSIC CANT STAND TIME & SPACE 
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

oh $$%! 2 months ago i saw a light floating in the sky, it was 3 am.. thinkin it was only a plane, then all of the sudden it speed up faster than anything ive seen in my life, in matter of seconds it was gone it went upwards. i told my sister about it, and she reminded me that when we were younger she would always see a UFO lookin like near the woods just hoverin. *note we were living in the philippines at this time now we live in Boston moved here on 04* ....... now im just waiting to see if they ever going to show up on the public.

oh $$%! 2 months ago i saw a light floating in the sky, it was 3 am.. thinkin it was only a plane, then all of the sudden it speed up faster than anything ive seen in my life, in matter of seconds it was gone it went upwards. i told my sister about it, and she reminded me that when we were younger she would always see a UFO lookin like near the woods just hoverin. *note we were living in the philippines at this time now we live in Boston moved here on 04* ....... now im just waiting to see if they ever going to show up on the public.

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

^
laugh.gif

pics or ducktales...

ok its 3 in the morning, a light lookin like a plane then just blasted itself out of no where in matter of  no less than 1 second.

Originally Posted by jordan supreme

^
laugh.gif

pics or ducktales...

ok its 3 in the morning, a light lookin like a plane then just blasted itself out of no where in matter of  no less than 1 second.

I still do not understand how this story is in the media, yet not front page news for discussion? Prevention of mass pandemonium?

Back
Top Bottom