UFO's eyeing our Nuclear Weapons?

Originally Posted by bittersweet

Originally Posted by VanillaFreak13

Originally Posted by RoOk

Yeah I wanna know how the fact that Aliens exist would negate the possibility of a god.

+1

What if they are from God? What if God created all this and he's one of them? We could just be his pet project and all his buddies are making fun of us.

I'm just having fun now, but I don't see how aliens mean that god doesn't exist. However, I know you and I are in the vast minority on that one.
Well for one, most Christians don't believe in Aliens OR Dinosaurs.I know for a fact that it will negate the stories in the Bible.

you are talking out of your $!%. who are you to say MOST christians dont believe in aliens or dinosaurs? Most christians i know do believe in dinosaurs cuz it was taught in schools...

i know its cool to be atheist nowadays but come on now... because bishop eddie long #*$#@ dudes EVERY church member #*$#@ dudes right?

and tell me how would it negate stories in the bible when it could be interpreted that the bible does talk about aliens?

Yeah I wanna know how the fact that Aliens exist would negate the possibility of a god.

+1

What if they are from God? What if God created all this and he's one of them? We could just be his pet project and all his buddies are making fun of us.

I'm just having fun now, but I don't see how aliens mean that god doesn't exist. However, I know you and I are in the vast minority on that one.
Well for one, most Christians don't believe in Aliens OR Dinosaurs.I know for a fact that it will negate the stories in the Bible.

you are talking out of your $!%. who are you to say MOST christians dont believe in aliens or dinosaurs? Most christians i know do believe in dinosaurs cuz it was taught in schools...

i know its cool to be atheist nowadays but come on now... because bishop eddie long #*$#@ dudes EVERY church member #*$#@ dudes right?

and tell me how would it negate stories in the bible when it could be interpreted that the bible does talk about aliens?

Originally Posted by NobleKane

+1

BRO......
Do you know all the christians in the world?

What makes your opinion any more valid than hers.

It's her personal experience against your. Unless ya'll lived exactly the same life, ya'll are bound to have different views.

And I know down here in the southern bible belt it's a lot of churches that preach that aliens and dinosaurs are myths and non believers tools to negate the gospel of the bible.  

+1

BRO......

It's her personal experience against your. Unless ya'll lived exactly the same life, ya'll are bound to have different views.

And I know down here in the southern bible belt it's a lot of churches that preach that aliens and dinosaurs are myths and non believers tools to negate the gospel of the bible.  

+1

BRO......

+1

BRO......

Hmmm... I wonder if south park was right, earth is just a t.v. show and we need to be cancelled! Just one more thing, I'm assuming that NFL, NBA, MLB, and all sports will be gone if they do come and take over? or do you think they will like our sports?

It could very well be like that. Kind of like how we make habitats for animals in zoo's or aquariums and observe them. They have NO IDEA what is going on. The animals are simply a step(s) down in intelligence and consciousness and cant figure out/control what we are doing to them.

There could be a highly more intelligent being that we cant even imagine communicating with right now pulling our strings. We could be the wild animals. We could be in the zoo.

There could be TV shows about us in different worlds, other beings could be reading about us in text books and having quizzes on us (and the other species in the universe) ya know? Like how we learn about dolphins and giraffes in school. We arent the most intelligent beings in the universe but will never stop evolving, so more than likely sometime in the future we will be traveling to other planets (for a field trip maybe?
laugh.gif
) like we travel to the zoo to observe and learn about other species.

Hmmm... I wonder if south park was right, earth is just a t.v. show and we need to be cancelled! Just one more thing, I'm assuming that NFL, NBA, MLB, and all sports will be gone if they do come and take over? or do you think they will like our sports?

It could very well be like that. Kind of like how we make habitats for animals in zoo's or aquariums and observe them. They have NO IDEA what is going on. The animals are simply a step(s) down in intelligence and consciousness and cant figure out/control what we are doing to them.

There could be a highly more intelligent being that we cant even imagine communicating with right now pulling our strings. We could be the wild animals. We could be in the zoo.

There could be TV shows about us in different worlds, other beings could be reading about us in text books and having quizzes on us (and the other species in the universe) ya know? Like how we learn about dolphins and giraffes in school. We arent the most intelligent beings in the universe but will never stop evolving, so more than likely sometime in the future we will be traveling to other planets (for a field trip maybe?
laugh.gif
) like we travel to the zoo to observe and learn about other species.

Thinking about this kind of %!%% makes my head hurts and then I want to throw up. Thinking so complexly and trying to comprehend my own existence is just so nauseating. If Aliens really do exist and they are "scouting" us, I just don't even know. It's all just too much...

Thinking about this kind of %!%% makes my head hurts and then I want to throw up. Thinking so complexly and trying to comprehend my own existence is just so nauseating. If Aliens really do exist and they are "scouting" us, I just don't even know. It's all just too much...

Word Im christian (Pops is a pastor) && i believe in Dinosaurs and Aliens.

Word Im christian (Pops is a pastor) && i believe in Dinosaurs and Aliens.

You guys know that most catholics do not take the old testament literally right? The stories are symbolic and meant to tell a moral lesson.

Just saying. We don't all think God whipped this up in 7 days and the broad screwed us cuz of the guy with the huge snake.

You guys know that most catholics do not take the old testament literally right? The stories are symbolic and meant to tell a moral lesson.

Just saying. We don't all think God whipped this up in 7 days and the broad screwed us cuz of the guy with the huge snake.

^^^people dont realize that man. I had a friend tell me that the water in our oceans came from a bubble that popped, or something he interpreted from the bible. He told me that dinosaurs were man made, and were put there by people who didnt believe in god. I just looked at him like
panda0106-300x206.jpg

there are aliens who are concerned of our well beings, and there are aliens that arent so nice. and then, there are people who refuse to believe in other life...and that is why we cannot disclose information.

^^^people dont realize that man. I had a friend tell me that the water in our oceans came from a bubble that popped, or something he interpreted from the bible. He told me that dinosaurs were man made, and were put there by people who didnt believe in god. I just looked at him like
panda0106-300x206.jpg

there are aliens who are concerned of our well beings, and there are aliens that arent so nice. and then, there are people who refuse to believe in other life...and that is why we cannot disclose information.

ok.. so the alians are trying to get our nuclear weapons or something like that right?

i think they are coming to help us out so we dont use the nuclear weapons. maybe.

ok.. so the alians are trying to get our nuclear weapons or something like that right?

i think they are coming to help us out so we dont use the nuclear weapons. maybe.

^ if aliens are traveling here then i'm pretty damn sure their looking out for us......fools prob know stuff way more powerful.....they're just being big brother i guess
roll.gif

i hope everything is exposed before i die.....i would love to know the truth.... Egyptian pyramids always made me feel like something more powerful is out there....i find it very hard to believe man made that all by themselves back in them days....the mathematics and science behind it is crazy cause if i'm not mistaken it matches up w/ the stars a certain way

man today couldn't build it the way they claim they made them back then.....who knows though...

^ if aliens are traveling here then i'm pretty damn sure their looking out for us......fools prob know stuff way more powerful.....they're just being big brother i guess
roll.gif

i hope everything is exposed before i die.....i would love to know the truth.... Egyptian pyramids always made me feel like something more powerful is out there....i find it very hard to believe man made that all by themselves back in them days....the mathematics and science behind it is crazy cause if i'm not mistaken it matches up w/ the stars a certain way

man today couldn't build it the way they claim they made them back then.....who knows though...

Originally Posted by Mr Marcus

roll.gif

yeah the great pyramids are lined up EXACTLY on the equator... how they do that?!

roll.gif

yeah the great pyramids are lined up EXACTLY on the equator... how they do that?!

roll.gif

orion-constellation%5B1%5D.jpg

fibo.gif

the geometry of a spiral
image03.jpg

Orion-Giza.jpg

The 3 kings, Ausar's Belt.

Ausar is the heavenly father, or father in heaven. 

The ceremonies of the kings and peoples inundation to connect with their father in heaven

Back
Top Bottom