ugliest chick u smashed?

Originally Posted by Rudemiester

Originally Posted by Budweiser

Don't know if I can find a pic, but I smashed a female rugby player. All bad. Then my roomate smashed her later in the same night. She slept in my bed after (ehck) but the joke was on her cuz' I was so drunk I pissed the bed.

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

1269602808_creepy.gif

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

Here goes she is a supa freak, her head game is monster, I piped about 5x putty cat is straight, she nice and flexible, but that face is awful.
Add this to my post 12AM list. If the intangibles from the scouting report are accurate she gets the league minimum fast.
laugh.gif
say word bruh she can get that text too after the street lights come on

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by HanSolo23

Here goes she is a supa freak, her head game is monster, I piped about 5x putty cat is straight, she nice and flexible, but that face is awful.
Add this to my post 12AM list. If the intangibles from the scouting report are accurate she gets the league minimum fast.
laugh.gif
say word bruh she can get that text too after the street lights come on

I got another white chick I just spreaded but she a cool chick I don't wanna throw under the bus I just might tho.lol

I got another white chick I just spreaded but she a cool chick I don't wanna throw under the bus I just might tho.lol

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

BRO. Set aside the fact that it looks like Giant Baba and KILL IT WITH FIRE.
No pics of mine, I never hit girls that were ugly in the face (my neener is picky about that) but more than a few Lane Bryant cardholders (neener don't mind). 

Biggest was about 5'2" & 225. Italian (for the stats; all that's left is Asian and that's all the ethnicities). Box was nice, her mouthskies were AWESOME. She had a tiny mouth (which made me like 225 WITF) and my neener stretched it where she was slackjawed the rest of the night. 

I ponder hitting her up from time to time but she's mad clingy. Those mouthskies though.... *sigh*.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Space DooDoo Pistols

BRO. Set aside the fact that it looks like Giant Baba and KILL IT WITH FIRE.
No pics of mine, I never hit girls that were ugly in the face (my neener is picky about that) but more than a few Lane Bryant cardholders (neener don't mind). 

Biggest was about 5'2" & 225. Italian (for the stats; all that's left is Asian and that's all the ethnicities). Box was nice, her mouthskies were AWESOME. She had a tiny mouth (which made me like 225 WITF) and my neener stretched it where she was slackjawed the rest of the night. 

I ponder hitting her up from time to time but she's mad clingy. Those mouthskies though.... *sigh*.

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

a4a26304d5dd897aeebaf472fe4a255bdf67ae9c.jpg

Back before I knew about Myspace angles
sick.gif

She was a freak though
devil.gif

Chubby girls know their %@*@
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HighMan

I got rapped by this fat indian chick one day.. she was soild one out of 10
I got raped by one too. Scared to post pics.
tired.gif

a4a26304d5dd897aeebaf472fe4a255bdf67ae9c.jpg

Back before I knew about Myspace angles
sick.gif

She was a freak though
devil.gif

Chubby girls know their %@*@
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by HighMan

I got rapped by this fat indian chick one day.. she was soild one out of 10
I got raped by one too. Scared to post pics.
tired.gif

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by romedadude

damn i was hoping i would know the chicks EA posted
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
im prolly gon post sum more...wat part of the A u from? ima see if i can include sum chicks u might know

i'm from decatur,  i remember u said u went to MLK tho, so i know we prolly know some of the same people

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by romedadude

damn i was hoping i would know the chicks EA posted
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
im prolly gon post sum more...wat part of the A u from? ima see if i can include sum chicks u might know

i'm from decatur,  i remember u said u went to MLK tho, so i know we prolly know some of the same people

Back
Top Bottom