Uh...wow... Pedobear is on the nightly news...

sillyputty

Banned
I don't know how to take this...on one hand its slightly funny to see it get this big but now its kicking in how real this could actually be
This meme is getting out of hand...

This would be actually wild if it was really being used by pedophiles

Someone is about to get stuck with a mean charge
30t6p3b.gif

it's interesting how people find certain twisted things "entertaining" when they haven't been affected by it. We're all guilty of laughing at a pedobear joke, but child molestation is not funny. If someone that once found humor in it encountered a personal experience of some sort with a child sex offender, I'm sure their attitude would change immediately and they would be offended by the image.

Originally Posted by INS

lol my boy has a pedobear sticker on his VW

yeah might be time to take that down
and lol at "if we can save one child we have done our job" 

um no you haven't.

Originally Posted by yeerp

Originally Posted by INS

um no you haven't.
roll.gif
roll.gif
That got me too. I thought she was gonna say "if we can save one child it will be worth our time", but nope
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Originally Posted by yeerp

Originally Posted by INS

um no you haven't.
roll.gif
roll.gif
That got me too. I thought she was gonna say "if we can save one child it will be worth our time", but nope
laugh.gif

The second quote is obviously what the first quote means.

LOL...I had a buddy that used to have a sticker on his car. On the sunroof wind deflector.

Originally Posted by CjMoney

LOL...I had a buddy that used to have a sticker on his car. On the sunroof wind deflector.

I usually think dudes with them on could be perv lo key

It was kinda funny until I saw the Penn State one. Really this isn't funny. I guess it's safe to assume that no one that has commented so far has been affected by child molestation so it's ok to laugh huh? Ahh the NT status quo. Carry on.....
indifferent.gif

This is a perfect example of the news trying to terrify us. Are there not more pressing issues, I know it's new mexico, but still.

Originally Posted by beh235

It was kinda funny until I saw the Penn State one. Really this isn't funny. I guess it's safe to assume that no one that has commented so far has been affected by child molestation so it's ok to laugh huh? Ahh the NT status quo. Carry on.....
indifferent.gif
And carry on we will

penn-states-new-logo-240x180.jpg

Back
Top Bottom