Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

How does the fact that there were 100k deaths change the fact that it’s 99% survival rate? I’m not even about to get into the covid stuff, I’m simply questioning your logic and math.
Its a 99% survival rate WITH rules like sheltering at home and having to wear masks to shop applied. If we uplifted the policy of not wearing mask and having people continue with their daily lives thinking there is a 99 percent survival rate that number would not be the same. More people would be infected because of human interaction. Hospitals would have to pick and choose who have the highest chance of survival if they were to be hospitalized which could affect the survival rate.

I just realized I summarized 05fordgt 05fordgt post. tr1ll tr1ll i don’t understand your logic of not comprehending his post. He clearly stated the “if we didn’t,” you don’t think the survival rate would change?

Its a 99% survival rate WITH rules like sheltering at home and having to wear masks to shop applied. If we uplifted the policy of not wearing mask and having people continue with their daily lives thinking there is a 99 percent survival rate that number would not be the same. More people would be infected because of human interaction. Hospitals would have to pick and choose who have the highest chance of survival if they were to be hospitalized which could affect the survival rate.

I just realized I summarized 05fordgt 05fordgt post. tr1ll tr1ll i don’t understand your logic of not comprehending his post. He clearly stated the “if we didn’t,” you don’t think the survival rate would change?
That’s because you’re still trying to make about the virus, who’s wrong, who’s right and all that newfangled is vs them ****. How is 1% greater than 99% all of a sudden? Yes, 100k people died, but it’s still 1% of the infected. Emotions don’t change that.

1590149118837.png
Her face just screams *****. She doesnt even have to open her mouth for you to know.

That’s because you’re still trying to make about the virus, who’s wrong, who’s right and all that newfangled is vs them ****. How is 1% greater than 99% all of a sudden? Yes, 100k people died, but it’s still 1% of the infected. Emotions don’t change that.
Look, you ask for our logic we explained it, if you can’t wrap your head around why the number is 99% because we took major preventative measures then go ahead and risk yourself. All I ask is don’t be a Karen when the rest the world is protecting themself and you’re to stubborn to wear a mask because it’s a 99%.

dragonnife dragonnife , thanks for summarizing it for me. 👍 tr1ll tr1ll , your looking at the overall percentage. Some states that number is vastly higher, so it's imminently more dangerous to go out. Sure, it's relatively safe in a state like, I dunno, Wyoming. Only 570,000 people for the whole state, so their % of cases is low (around 800) and only 12 deaths, so their percentage is extremely low. But look at NYC or NJ, and the amount of cases vs deaths, the percentage is a lot higher than 1%, hence these states are staying locked down longer.

Yes, the overall percentage of survival is 99% but don't tell someone from a major hot spot that the percentage of death is extremely low. Because in their state (or city) it isnt.

Last edited:
Leave them alone you ho

youngins prolly just got done hooping
The fact the police pulled up on them and searched them is bull****. What if that has escalated and one of them gotten hurt smh. Why her name blurred?? I need her info too.

Back
Top Bottom