Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

I think I see a Karen support group being head by you, in the very near future.
I mean....

screen-shot-2018-05-10-10.png
Screenshot_20200526-191412_Instagram.jpg

Let me tell you something. The acting grind can be VERY shady. Insecure actors have a legit crab in a bucket mentality. Out of jealousy they will SHOVEL dirt on your name hoping that it travels, because they know in this industry reputation is everything. Nobody wants to hire the guy with a bad rep.

This one girl told me about how there's a secret Facebook group where actress will share stories about actors who they have had bad experiences with. One girl posted the name of this actor and the girl I knew, happened to know him. She inquired about his wrong doings, next thing you know she got booted from the group. I'm not the one to victim blame, but based on my experiences, how do we know people in that group weren't lying?

Sorry, I don't want to derail the focus of this thread, but Karen's run deep in the acting world.
Unfortunately that’s the problem with social media, it builds a platform for people to talk smack without the repercussions. People love to player hate, and when they can do that behind someone’s back even better. Good thing that ain’t stick with you. Jealousy is disgusting I’m glad I never get jealous

Yea but you shouldn't be calling a Black man FuFu. You say something like that in person, which I doubt you would, you would be liable to getting your jaw broken.
Uhhh you must not know my track record. Definitely always down to meet people over online beef and have done that before. What I say online I say in person 100%.

Uhhh you must not know my track record. Definitely always down to meet people over online beef and have done that before. What I say online I say in person 100%.
I am not speaking on HIM specifically. I am speaking in general.

Keeping calling black dudes FuFu and see what happens to you.

Do it in person to someone else that you don't have an online relationship with.

I am not speaking on HIM specifically. I am speaking in general.

Keeping calling black dudes FuFu and see what happens to you.

Do it in person to someone else that you don't have an online relationship with.
I don’t run around calling random people fufu. I’ve interacted with him on nt many times and my feel of him is he is ingenuine, hence the fufu. Nothing to do with his race or color of his skin, which I don’t even know.

Pardon the delayed response.

I was in a play with a girl who was very fond of herself. Blonde hair, blue eye and petite. She was practically Hitler's mission. I played her husband in this play and I kissed her in a scene. Last time I checked, that's what husbands do. Mind you, this was a theatre kiss. Meaning, kiss deeply with your lips without your tongue. She never said anything and neither did the director. A few weeks later they let me go from the play because I didn't want to quit my voice and speech class to focus on the play. This was a non-union, non paying play with an amateur director. I felt my training was more important. ****I wasn't let go because of her******

That night, I texted her telling her what happened and it was great meeting her. She told me she heard and proceeded to tell me how I did to myself because I was in class, working and working on a play. She proceeded to get on her high horse and praised herself on how she focuses on one thing (the privilege of an aspiring White actor). However, she ended by saying how she hopes to work with me again. Turns out that play didn't make it pass rehearsals. Why? because they never got the rights to do the play.

Two weeks later: I book a film, the lead role in a paying play recognized by the union (which got me my membership), an off-broadway play and two short films. She booked a "how to twerk video" on YouTube. Mind you, this girl has no buns (no disrespect). A year later, I'm hanging with a mutual friend. She tells me how they were all hanging out and how she was throwing dirt on my name. She said I was "sexually aggressive," she was glad I got fired and no girl wants to work me. I told my friend exactly what happened and she responded by telling me how the girl left out the facts. Months later, said victim is all over my Instagram liking my pictures.....What? I thought I was a villain? Why are you on my social media? I have yet to run into her after hearing about what she said. However, a part of me can't wait.

Ever since then, anytime I play opposite a White actress I put the ball in her court. I ask her how she wants to handle intimacy and I make sure I do it in front of the director. I've never had this issue when working with Black actresses. We now have people in the industry called Intimacy Coaches. They work with the director during rehearsals if there is a scene with intimacy to make sure no feels violated. At first I thought it was corny, but I now appreciate it because it covers both the actor and the actress. So if an actress wants to make false claims, "Hey, talk to the intimacy coach."

Goodness. Yea, it is always their word vs. ours. Sad you had to go through that. Be safe dude. Hope you many successeries.

I'll take any win we can get, but let's be clear: this financial institution is not terminating Amy Cooper because they care about racism or black people; they're terminating her because she became a liability to their green. As a financial institution, it's very much likely that Franklin Templeton is complicit in racism in a different form.

If she ain’t get caught buggin out she would still be there incorporating racism into the firm

You still don't get it.

But, you got it.
I don’t need to get it, there’s nothing to get man. I don’t **** with that person at all. He’s roasted me plenty time in the past but I don’t race bait even though he does. It’s part of the game.

I don’t need to get it, there’s nothing to get man. I don’t **** with that person at all. He’s roasted me plenty time in the past but I don’t race bait even though he does. It’s part of the game.
It ain't part of ANY game for a white dude to call a black dude some damn FuFu. :lol:

But if you think all is fair cool.

Why not block him or put him on ignore?

It ain't part of ANY game for a white dude to call a black dude some damn FuFu. :lol:

Wait hold up, I can’t use the word fufu??
To my knowledge that means fake
Everyone uses that to describe an counterfeit sneaker or article of clothing.
Those shoes are fufu.
can also be used to describe a person. Why is that so outlandish? Please explain

In his defense, this is probably an age difference thing.
I didn't even think of the "fu fu" thing being racial.
It's like saying "fugazi." Some say "fu" & others say "fu fu," but it's a variation of fugazi.

Ex.
"Getcho fu fu *** outta here."

or

"Nah I don't shop their, that **** fu."
The Dragon Ball disrespect :smh:

In his defense, this is probably an age difference thing.
I didn't even think of the "fu fu" thing being racial.
It's like saying "fugazi." Some say "fu" & others say "fu fu," but it's a variation of fugazi.

Ex.
"Getcho fu fu *** outta here."

or

"Nah I don't shop their, that **** fu."

The Dragon Ball disrespect :smh:
Exactly. Is there an alternate meaning where it’s racist? I genuinely never heard that said before in a racial way

Back
Top Bottom