Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

No I don’t. I think of Motley Crue when you keep saying girls, girls, girls so I thought you were blabbering nonsense the first time
Nah, S. Carter's song that was made 20 years ago.

So before you claim I am "making up anything" re-listen to that song.

Girls, Girls, Girls.

Maybe you didn't get the reference when I said it before.
People who live with privilege, do not realize the disadvantage that they live with not only physically, but intellectually as well. The individual you are attempting to reach? Does not even comprehend the disadvantage that he is working with, and how deep it is. That would take a modicum of intelligence, actually.

You do know the story about how and why traffic lights were created, right? White people were so oblivious of their privilege, that they'd walk right out in front of a moving car, expecting it to stop on their behalf. They were so used to Black people stepping off of a sidewalk in order to let them by, they thought that this how how it was supposed to be. Everything stops, once they step into the street.

So they needed to create the traffic light. Funny enough, it was a Black man who created such, in order to save themselves from further harm.

Perhaps you can help him to understand the parable above.

Last edited:
People who live with privilege, do not realize the disadvantage that they live with not only physically, but intellectually as well. The individual you are attempting to reach? Does not even comprehend the disadvantage that he is working with, and how deep it is. That would take a modicum of intelligence, actually.

You do know the story about how and why traffic lights were created, right? White people were so oblivious of their privilege, that they'd walk right out in front of a moving car, expecting it to stop on their behalf. There were so used to Black people stepping off of a sidewalk in order to let them by, they thought that this how how it was supposed to be. Everything stops, once they step into the street.

So they needed to create the traffic light. Funny enough, it was a Black man who created such, in order to save themselves from further harm.

Perhaps you can help him to understand the parable above.
You can’t speak on the white experience unless you are white :lol:

That’s insane, no way was I calling anyone an African food I ain’t know existed or anything.
Fufu=fake to my knowledge

but now that I know it can be construed as a race thing I’ll refrain from calling people fufu, thanks.
This is the problem.

From the JUMP, instead of seeking understanding, you were dismissive of what I said AS IF I would really make something up about race.

I don't play around with that stuff.

This is the problem.

From the JUMP, instead of seeking understanding, you were dismissive of what I said AS IF I would really make something up about race.

I don't play around with that stuff.
Man girls girls girls is Motley Crue to me, I dismissed it because that has nothing to do with the discussion. If you took more then three words to explain or posted a link like M Mark Antony did I wouldn’t have dismissed it.

I deplore the use of the phrase Fufu to describe my brother KHUFU KHUFU and I think it is a deplorable phrase unless it is used to describe food. With that said, there is no comparing that word to Karen. Karen has way more history and is steeped in racist thought.

Khufu does on a daily basis actually
?

From HIS pov, not yours :lol:. When you spoke from your pov about a discriminatory word, you learned something. But, for non whites, racism, discrimination, etc is almost an everyday thing you probably won't understand or experience.

So, you think that's funny, right?
Do you find the murder of Emmitt Till to be humorous?
So you speaking about the white experience=the lynching of Emmitt Till?
Where did I say I find that humorous. You are bugging

Zoom down on that Burberry shirt
Dior that time

Bro get it thru your head.....it don't matter how much you spend on fits....you still look like a bozo bro.....all that preme ain't getting you no P whatsoever bro....and I can put money on that...hell I wouldn't be surprised you still a virgin, I mean nothing wrong with that, it's just to prove that you can spend racks on racks on hypebeast clothing and still have absolutely no swag whatsoever. When was the last time you smelled some box Alp? Legit question.

Yea but I can’t speak on the black experience because I’m not black, he can make assumptions but he won’t know
Duh, Im pretty sure someone making some accurate assumptions has some accurate idea or experience.

But if you make wrong assumptions, you can't say you have some experience or knowledge.

Back
Top Bottom