Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

:smh:

Take your asa back in the crib and bake a pie,Karen

"Im gonna complain to UPS for his sake" whaat

His coworker a ***** too, shoulda told her to **** off

co worker is a ho, at a certain point you just gotta tell her to shut the hell up and get out of your face.

I would have pulled out my phone too if I was the co worker and fired her up even more. :lol:

She really said muzzles are for slaves??? Bro I need her information asap.

They got her name, addy and job info on day 1 :lol:

She ended up releasing a half assed apology deflecting responsibility and the charter school she used to work at said she wasn't with them anymore

The worst part is that Karens know that they'll get the benefit of the doubt with the law if you physically fight back, even if they touch you, cough on you, etc., (especially if you're not white yourself ) :smh: at least with the male version, you can give them a good head kick or two before they go and get their AR-15

serious question though,

will/have you guys ever call for a manager?
me personally, if im getting bad customer experience, i'll just bounce. take my money elsewhere.

I only did it once, at Nike Santa Monica. I wanted to exchange some stuff I bought and they had what I needed. I get up there. The employee tells me in a rude manner that they can’t do returns or exchanges on “launch product.“. Mind you I had a receipt, all i was trying to was exchange a half size down and was never informed of this launch product policy. I stated my case, he was rude and dismissive and didn’t want to get the manager. Eventually I got someone else to get the manager, , explained the situation, did my exchange with no questions asked, the manager flat out told me there was no such launch product policy in place , and got a $25 gift card for my inconvenience.

Karens are bad and they deserve to be shamed and ridiculed all day long. But retail warriors can be bad as well. And that’s not a shade at retail employees collectively (hell I worked retail for years when younger), but the ones who want to be difficult for no reason and are just a pain to deal with can be annoying.

Last edited:
serious question though,

will/have you guys ever call for a manager?
me personally, if im getting bad customer experience, i'll just bounce. take my money elsewhere.

recent experience with managers really involved buying cars, but maybe that is because that is generally how buying a car works anyways? idk I've never not talked to a manager when negotiating a new car.

otherwise I'm the take my business elsewhere type. the last thing i got is time to argue with a manager over poor customer service. also there has to be a legitimate reason for me to go that far anyways. service industry mandates you deal with all types of rude crazy people so someone could be having a bad day and it comes across to me, but far be it from me to hate on them for it.

case in point, i just ordered a bike from a popular bike shop and the bike was listed as in stock any everything down to the size. mfers call me like 5 days later talking bout we don't have this bike in stock and gave me some bs excuse like the website is wrong, etc, and didn't seem apologetic about it. but they charged my card. so i went ahead and copped a bike from REI, whose customer service is A1 ( i called 3 different times and every person i talked to was mad helpful and cheerful). that bike shop in question? i called and canceled my order, and still waiting on a refund.

just take your business elsewhere, save yourself time and keep it moving.

Ima keep it real though.

Becky's don't deserve the slander or to be lumped in with this garbage after taking the coronation Plies gave them in the late 2000's on the chin like a champ.

Never complained once.

Granny thought she had privilege

BowedCreamyBobolink-small.gif

Back
Top Bottom