Ultimate Karen Vol. Official I Need to See the Manager Thread

it’s crazy to me when ppl use the argument of “look at the numbers” claiming the virus #s are low.

it’s low partly because of the shutdown and ppl taking pre-cautious measures. Imagine if the shutdown never happened and we didn’t take any pre-caution, the numbers would prob be 10x worse than what it is right now.

Last edited:
1590147909221.png

You know what really gets me its anyone with a sense of Entitlement. Like yo no one in this world owes you anything

it’s crazy to me when ppl use the argument of “look at the numbers” claiming the virus #s are low.

it’s low partly because of the shutdown and ppl taking pre-cautious measures. Imagine if the shutdown never happened and we didn’t take any pre-caution, the numbers would prob be 10x worse than what it is right now.

So true buddy. If we never shut down anything, kept the status quo, and went along with our daily business like it was nothing, the deaths would be catastrophic. Hospitals would be so overcrowded it would truly be one of those pandemic movies we watch. Nightmares beyond comprehension. If we're at 100K deaths (will be in a few days) then with no shutdown, and no social distancing, and no masks, deaths at least 5x higher if not 8x higher at minimum!

But these people keep saying a 99% survival rate. When you ask them about the 100K who died, what do they say? I would love to hear that. They can't deny they died.

So true buddy. If we never shut down anything, kept the status quo, and went along with our daily business like it was nothing, the deaths would be catastrophic. Hospitals would be so overcrowded it would truly be one of those pandemic movies we watch. Nightmares beyond comprehension. If we're at 100K deaths (will be in a few days) then with no shutdown, and no social distancing, and no masks, deaths at least 5x higher if not 8x higher at minimum!

But these people keep saying a 99% survival rate. When you ask them about the 100K who died, what do they say? I would love to hear that. They can't deny they died.
How does the fact that there were 100k deaths change the fact that it’s 99% survival rate? I’m not even about to get into the covid stuff, I’m simply questioning your logic and math.

Back
Top Bottom