UMIINIT DITO II

Single = more kicks to buy for yourself. hehehehe

hahaha i agree
roll.gif

Originally Posted by visrael

^^ I remember those 10's being released early in PI.

Those are
smokin.gif

Same here.. I also remember being broke at that time and had to pass on them
ohwell.gif

marvin: thanks bro...nabili ko sa friend ko...for Php6,500 hehehe:rofl:

Visrael&paolo: this colorway were released here? those i remember were the black/steel and red/grey...hmmm...okay lang hehehe

^^^^ Those are nice. Did they come with a special box or something??? The kixandthecity photos show some kind of transparent plastic or fiberglass case

Orange box. Only a limited number of pairs will be released in the US with the special box.

^^^^ Oh okay. Thanks KC. Would have loved to be there with you guys yesterday but I'm just not into Kobe so much, especially after they parted ways with myfavorite player of all time, Shaq Daddy.

Glad you guys had a blast at the release

Too much white for me on those MVPs...but congrats to those who got them...

Anyways, here's my new "heat"...just couldn't refuse the 30% off from my AD...my new office watch
wink.gif

Additional pix

Waited 2 hours for these and had a headache..Good thing it was worth the wait. Shout outs to Mon and Eugene, enjoy your packs guys.

I don't know if the packs sold out today. I came early kasi, then people started to line-up when it was quarter to 7.

Just asked my brother, he counted more or less 30 people that was in line for the packs when they allowed people to come in.

Thanks KC..Did not like the 16's at first but it was okay pala when I saw them kanina.

Back
Top Bottom