UMIINIT DITO II

Originally Posted by mackiecorrea

igie: nice spi'zikes bro!!! ganda lahat!!

sadik: i love outlets in the us..you'll find the craziest things!! hehe congrats on your sb's!!!

Gameover2: sir. where can you get those b-grades???

Thanks man!

In fact, every outlet anywhere is lovely! Hahaha! I love crazy finds. And I've been pretty lucky with bargains.
happy.gif

Good day to you all... Just want to share... Got this at mamplasan outlet today... Was suprised that they have this in their outlet... Not much of heat...

68735fbee6d33203f04199b0a0b1df82ca9ac1d.jpg

d1d356d9eb8332eef8579f98a4ea5d964e1b662.jpg

^^^ Wow, those are nice All-Star Lebron IVs pareng I3. I never thought they would drop in the Philippines so I got a pair from the US for P8.5k.

Good thing there's NT though as I can regularly check the availability of Jordans and Nikes

Pareng rev (may hanging question me sa online shopping na topic)... just want to add... P4,295 is the discounted price at mamplasan outlet (50% off)...

Originally Posted by i3asuncion

Pareng rev (may hanging question me sa online shopping na topic)... just want to add... P4,295 is the discounted price at mamplasan outlet (50% off)...

OUCH!!!
roll.gif
That wasn't necessary. That'sadding insult to injury hehehehe Great pick up pareng, I3!!!

Went to my friend's house and this is want I saw..wow! super wow talaga..pareng bong, indeed pare your right he's on a league of his own..wow!
eek.gif

First time I saw and had a Titaniums on my hand..haha should have taken these home..
laugh.gif

...just wow..i was really stunned..and btw he wears all of his kicks..

^^^^^ Had the same reaction when I went to our friend's house, pareng Ryan. In fact, I was speechless for like 2 minutes
roll.gif

Awesome
pimp.gif
, but i think he should invest in some glass display cabinets,them shoes must be worth a fortune
pimp.gif

^^^^ Yeah. I think his collection is at least P2M, maybe P3M. Hats off to that guy. Not to mention that guy is really cool and has a big heart. More power toyou, my friend!!!!

Originally Posted by igie00

Went to my friend's house and this is want I saw..wow! super wow talaga..pareng bong, indeed pare your right he's on a league of his own..wow!
eek.gif

First time I saw and had a Titaniums on my hand..haha should have taken these home..
laugh.gif

...just wow..i was really stunned..and btw he wears all of his kicks..

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by pinoy baller

i'll play...

Oh man...McFly's...I really do hope i'll have one this tuesday....

@Ryan, What the Eff! Gary's collection is crazy man...i mean its insane!!!!
Ry, you comin' on the release of McFly's right? see you there man...
happy.gif

Rev: Pareng Bong, I was stunned talaga when we went there..really WOW! up to now i'm still amazed..also went to his condo, haha shoes again..your rightpare, our friend's a really nice guy talaga and has a big heart..

Foshizzles: Pareng Mon, crazy collection indeed..sobra!! yup pare see you there on tues..

just thought of sharing my little collection. nothing compared to the heat posted here though, im still stepping it up hehe
happy.gif

37885796po6.jpg

26457530vo8.jpg

72316224mi7.jpg

61036864kz8.jpg

50116449nr9.jpg

when are the mcfllys dropping here? i'm not planning on copping but i want to see all the nikeheads at the event
smile.gif
)

Nice stuff everybody!

Nice stuff Marcus. No wonder I've been seeing your brother Migo with nice shoes too. He ain't just addicted like us though. Haha.
tongue.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]igie[/color]: yea man, if i want the shoe.. ill get it hehehe thanks bro
happy.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]bong[/color]: Thanks man, getting compliments from heavyweights here are definitely something. hehethanks pare
smokin.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]sadikmac[/color]: thanks bro! haha i was surprised when my brother told me that you used to play ballwith him. As soon as he gets a job Ill ruin his life and get him addicted to shoes as well.
devil.gif

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]alvin314159[/color]: nice pickup man! those look comfortable hehe

^^^ Cute booties pareng Alvin. I never got one of those from my first 2 kids but I definitely will for the one that's on the way and hopefully it will bemy first boy :smile:

Pareng Marc, you are right about me being a heavyweight but not a sneaker heavyweight but a TRUE/LEGIT heavyweight hehehehehe

The last time I weighed in was 2 weeks ago when I went to Boracay coz obviously Cebu Pacific had some concerns regarding the weight of the cargo as well as thepassengers since it was a small plane. Can't believe I weighed in at 256 pounds!!!!! Now, that's what you call a REAL HEAVYWEIGHT
roll.gif

Have a nice week ahead of you, guys, and may a lot of NTers get their McFly Hyperdunks tomorrow. God bless!!!

bigatin yung kaibigan nyo ah!! will post my whole collection sa november.. 1 year as a sneakerhead hahhaha... good luck sa mga kukuha ng mcHYPE HYPEdunks satuesday..

Back
Top Bottom