UMIINIT DITO II

jamespiritu: stain lang B-grade na!? exaj nmn yun..other than that bro..
pimp.gif
very nice 11's bro..
pimp.gif
ang init talalga dito..

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

nice dunks!!
pimp.gif
hehe sana lumapit ka bro, andun din si soul, hehe sa 15 kita kita tayo sir

thanks marc..hehe nahiya lang ako nun, see you guys on the 15th..

I think..

My Angus SB is a good example of a B-grade.

The differences I noticed from the official releases are that there are no plastic eyelets on the topmost lacing of the shoes and there is no"Zm Air" logo on the outer side part of the sole. Also the rear Nike logo doesn't have the "SB" on it. And, as far as I know, thecolorway isn't official. But regardless, they are one of the most comfy shoes I have.

My sister just bought me these from an outlet in SF. No box included when she sent it to me. Sayang.

2n9j14.jpg

Ain't heat... But it's LIMITED..
tongue.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by revelation218

^^^^ Mareng OwwGss, bawal ang STALKERS tulad mo sa mga may asawa na at di pumapatol sa mga bading
roll.gif
roll.gif

Let me remind you (just in case you can understand what you read), this forum is UMIINIT DITO and it's for SHOES and NOT a venue for people to arbitrarily take out their hate/anger/ATTRACTION/ADORATION on others
roll.gif
roll.gif
I hope you can be educated enough to understand that. Kund di mo maintindihan and you continue to pick on me, that will only go to show that kulang ka sa edukasyon or baka kulang ka sa buwan sa tiyan ng nanay mo.
roll.gif
It's a sad reality though that some people LIKE YOU were created solely for one purpose and one purpose alone.......TO MAKE NO SENSE AT ALL
roll.gif
roll.gif
You are the extreme opposite of Albert Einstein, OwwGss
roll.gif
roll.gif
I am sure you will find this as a compliment
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry MARE, you are definitely not my cup of tea so PLEASE leave me alone
roll.gif
roll.gif

And one more thing, I don't think there is anyone here on NT Philippines na pumapatol sa bading so you have absolutely no chance of expanding your FEDERASYON here so I suggest you either leave us or join us. There is still time to become a REAL MAN
roll.gif
roll.gif

bading / badaff / bayot = madada / masalita
roll.gif

since magaling ka sa math count mo na lang ang words ko at 'tong words mo that i quoted
roll.gif

tama na kasi pagiging IPOKRITO mo bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by lastchance21

hehe anyways quick question are those black plastic bags good for storing XI's??
OG XI's (and most OG's) came with those black plastic wrappers.
wink.gif

By the way, I hope noone gets banned here...

Originally Posted by OwwGss

Originally Posted by revelation218

^^^^ Mareng OwwGss, bawal ang STALKERS tulad mo sa mga may asawa na at di pumapatol sa mga bading
roll.gif
roll.gif

Let me remind you (just in case you can understand what you read), this forum is UMIINIT DITO and it's for SHOES and NOT a venue for people to arbitrarily take out their hate/anger/ATTRACTION/ADORATION on others
roll.gif
roll.gif
I hope you can be educated enough to understand that. Kund di mo maintindihan and you continue to pick on me, that will only go to show that kulang ka sa edukasyon or baka kulang ka sa buwan sa tiyan ng nanay mo.
roll.gif
It's a sad reality though that some people LIKE YOU were created solely for one purpose and one purpose alone.......TO MAKE NO SENSE AT ALL
roll.gif
roll.gif
You are the extreme opposite of Albert Einstein, OwwGss
roll.gif
roll.gif
I am sure you will find this as a compliment
roll.gif
roll.gif

Sorry MARE, you are definitely not my cup of tea so PLEASE leave me alone
roll.gif
roll.gif

And one more thing, I don't think there is anyone here on NT Philippines na pumapatol sa bading so you have absolutely no chance of expanding your FEDERASYON here so I suggest you either leave us or join us. There is still time to become a REAL MAN
roll.gif
roll.gif

bading / badaff / bayot = madada / masalita
roll.gif

since magaling ka sa math count mo na lang ang words ko at 'tong words mo that i quoted
roll.gif

tama na kasi pagiging IPOKRITO mo bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha
laugh.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

^^^^ And I hope someone gets banned soon. People who contribute nothing but flaming and name calling should never be allowed to mess up a forum withpeace-loving and responsible MEN
wink.gif

Originally Posted by igie00

A lot of haters on these J's..but for me, i just like these hybrids..
Nice Hybrids Pareng Ryan. I have always wanted to buy those spizikes but I guess I just decided to spend my limited funds on stuff that I grew upwith. Ganda pareng Ryan!!! Unloading your heat na talaga ha. Post pics of our friend's collection tomorrow after you have seen it. Ingat pare!!

thanks pareng carlo, pareng bong and bluebat..glad you guys appreciated my spizikes, and I'm not left alone on liking these sneaks..

Pareng bong I'll post the pics pgkadtng ko tom..haha I'm getting excited na nga pumnta dun..anyway ingat pare!

Bittersweet day for me....

This just got in today...
2zrj6z6.jpg

Which had these inside...
15wbbx3.jpg
119b6rn.jpg

They are B-Grades. I didn't bother checking what was wrong with them. I'm using them for basketball anyway.

With the siblings...
2s6m1hw.jpg

However, I was playing in Moro tonight when this happened...
2itknmc.jpg
w02nop.jpg
2vuea7q.jpg

RIP. It's much worse in person. The pics don't do it justice.
eyes.gif
mad.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by kingcrux31

Get that %##% out of here.

I'll have you two banned in the morning.

smh.gif

My sincerest apologies to our Mod and to all the members here on NT Philippines for my recent posts. Got a bit emotional coz I've been picked onseveral times already. It's no justifiable reason though for such derogatory posts. Again, I am sorry and I will make sure this will not happen again. Thank you

igie: nice spi'zikes bro!!! ganda lahat!!

sadik: i love outlets in the us..you'll find the craziest things!! hehe congrats on your sb's!!!

Gameover2: sir. where can you get those b-grades???

Nice Hybrids Pareng Ryan. I have always wanted to buy those spizikes but I guess I just decided to spend my limited funds on stuff that I grew up with. Ganda pareng Ryan!!! Unloading your heat na talaga ha. Post pics of our friend's collection tomorrow after you have seen it. Ingat pare!!

riiiiight
grin.gif
i bet you've spent more than a million already just forshoes.
laugh.gif
that's not what i call limited funds rev. hahaha.

laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tmac360

Nice Hybrids Pareng Ryan. I have always wanted to buy those spizikes but I guess I just decided to spend my limited funds on stuff that I grew up with. Ganda pareng Ryan!!! Unloading your heat na talaga ha. Post pics of our friend's collection tomorrow after you have seen it. Ingat pare!!

riiiiight
grin.gif
i bet you've spent more than a million already just for shoes.
laugh.gif
that's not what i call limited funds rev. hahaha.

laugh.gif

Hehehe pareng Tmac. I actually lost count of how much I have spent and I would rather not count
roll.gif
Well, I guess the credit card is really something that's not ideal for peoplewho are very impulsive like me. It's easy to buy using a credit card but much much harder to pay each time the monthly credit card bills arrive. Isometimes have to sell some grails just to be able to pay my bill
frown.gif

Seriously though, I am slowing down
wink.gif
I have had trouble trying tocontrol myself with kicks. Maybe I ought to stop surfing the net
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom