UMIINIT DITO II

MarcusKicks-Cool kick you got there bro. Sick Dunks, Alpha Force (have that CW too
happy.gif
) & Jordans (Olive & Black/Metallic 5s!!
pimp.gif
-wish I had them
eyes.gif
; also have 'em East side 1s
grin.gif
). Hope that your collection will grow so that you can share it with us.Hehe.

Btw, igie's friend's collection is pure sickness!!!
pimp.gif
JustHEAT!!
smokin.gif

Iggie's and Rev's friend's collection is really amazing, this is the 2nd time that i saw those flaming hot collection
pimp.gif

Nice stuff Marc, i love your SB collection bro especially those castles(correct me if im wrong)
laugh.gif
...just wanna ask also bro, where did you buy your steel cages? and how much?

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]bulls90s[/color] - thanks bro. My Alpha Force is beat hehe i use it for playing ball, and I got myBlack/Metallic 5s in Mamplasan. Thanks bro, I hope that my collection will grow too hehe
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Air Marvin[/color] - thanks bro. They are newcastles hehe
happy.gif
. I got my steel cages from Ace Hardware in Megamall.

bulls90s and airmarvin, he's collection is just crazy now..as in pare wow talaga..i'm still amazed..
eek.gif

Originally Posted by MarcusKicks

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]sadikmac[/color]: thanks bro! haha i was surprised when my brother told me that you used to play ball with him. As soon as he gets a job Ill ruin his life and get him addicted to shoes as well.
devil.gif

Yeahh.
devil.gif
And you two will have nice gifts for each other during yourbirthdays. Haha.

haha pare he's coming this sat on the release of the CDP..I'll introduce you to him pareng carlo..

@ryan - that would be nice pare... yup i'll be there this sat. want to see the IV's.. hehehe..if i changed my mind i'll swipe it right away...
eek.gif
hehehe..

61036864kz8.jpg

I also have the first two pairs (from the left) and its nice to see yours are still in good condition. Mine are so beat I only wear them to mow the lawn
wink.gif
the captives are mad comfy shoes IMO

Let's change things a bit...hehe...maybe not much of a heat for you guys but I really love these stuffs...hope you also like them..

Nike USA Dream Team Limited Edition Gold jersey...

MJ inside as well as the scores of the 92 USA Olympic Basketball

Limited to 369 pcs. in the world
wink.gif
...and I got two...

....And it's not everyday you see a 24 Karat Gold Swoosh on a Jersey...

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Tom[/color] - dope jerseys tom! give me one! hehe very nice!
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Paolo10[/color] - yup! the captivates are comfy shoes, the white/brown on i have is kinda beat though,just looked good on that shot hehe

The release was wow..did not expect a LOT of people at the release..we were dizzy and everything, good thing we got these.
happy.gif

igie you were able to get one?? holy...congrats bro!! akin nalang!! hehehe

CONGRATS TO ALL WHO WON!!!! NICE MEETING ALL OF YOU!! (well,some atleast hehe)

Back
Top Bottom