Umm, Netflix... What do you think you're doing right now??

Originally Posted by xanadu one

^not necessarily.

why would you deem that childish?

would you have a problem with it if it was the number to your state senate office? maybe you would feel it necessary to let your senator know you disagree with a bill.
same principal.
Really?!

One is a public official.  The other is the head of a private company.  One supports a bill you can't get out of.  The other, you can "vote" with your pocketbook.

On another note... annoying someone will not change their mind.  It's only going to piss them off even more.  "Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still".

Originally Posted by xanadu one

^not necessarily.

why would you deem that childish?

would you have a problem with it if it was the number to your state senate office? maybe you would feel it necessary to let your senator know you disagree with a bill.
same principal.
Really?!

One is a public official.  The other is the head of a private company.  One supports a bill you can't get out of.  The other, you can "vote" with your pocketbook.

On another note... annoying someone will not change their mind.  It's only going to piss them off even more.  "Those convinced against their will are of the same opinion still".

Is it that serious that people are calling the VP to complain about the $6 price hike?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Geez, Netflix is serious business. 

Is it that serious that people are calling the VP to complain about the $6 price hike?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

undecided on what to do. likely to keep at least one of the services...not sure which if i had to pick tho

undecided on what to do. likely to keep at least one of the services...not sure which if i had to pick tho

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

You're calling a man's personal cell phone out of anger because of plan changes. Come on
laugh.gif
How old are you?
its childish and immature to call a company you are unhappy with?

i called him to let him know that his info was up on facebook's page. that was it. but he was not happy.

Originally Posted by AdobeCS4

You're calling a man's personal cell phone out of anger because of plan changes. Come on
laugh.gif
How old are you?
its childish and immature to call a company you are unhappy with?

i called him to let him know that his info was up on facebook's page. that was it. but he was not happy.

Can't decide if I want to remove the 1 DVD out a month option so I think I'll just keep it... The US dollar has gone to **#% anyway so what's another 6 bucks a month.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

Can't decide if I want to remove the 1 DVD out a month option so I think I'll just keep it... The US dollar has gone to **#% anyway so what's another 6 bucks a month.
30t6p3b.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
Hope this doesnt mean theyre gonna notice they haven't billed me yet and Ive had the service for about 6 months

nerd.gif
Hope this doesnt mean theyre gonna notice they haven't billed me yet and Ive had the service for about 6 months

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Im just looking at these dudes like
30t6p3b.gif

This generation is soft 

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

This generation is soft 

Dudes crying like if it was free the whole time

like everything price goes up when the competition is murdered

thats one of the reasons I stopped messing with Netflix a year back.... I saw that they had killed all of the movie rent joints and felt personally responsible.

What had to happen is happening now, no more competition to check prices and no more choice for consumers.

Dudes crying like if it was free the whole time

like everything price goes up when the competition is murdered

thats one of the reasons I stopped messing with Netflix a year back.... I saw that they had killed all of the movie rent joints and felt personally responsible.

What had to happen is happening now, no more competition to check prices and no more choice for consumers.

Originally Posted by 21 World B Free 21

Surprised at the timing being so soon but this was going to happen, its not netflix being greedy but the cost of content going up. They negotiated deals for the content a while back on the cheap before netflix and streaming and mailing dvds blew up. Now that those contracts are starting to expire the content providers want a bigger cut.

this.

I personally use netflix really for the Bluray option. The streaming is ok, but its not like i need it. Most of the stuff on there is just fodder to be honest. Its nice to have, but i watch blurays more than i stream. For people that only stream, the price remains the same. so i dont see what the problem is.

Originally Posted by 21 World B Free 21

Surprised at the timing being so soon but this was going to happen, its not netflix being greedy but the cost of content going up. They negotiated deals for the content a while back on the cheap before netflix and streaming and mailing dvds blew up. Now that those contracts are starting to expire the content providers want a bigger cut.

this.

I personally use netflix really for the Bluray option. The streaming is ok, but its not like i need it. Most of the stuff on there is just fodder to be honest. Its nice to have, but i watch blurays more than i stream. For people that only stream, the price remains the same. so i dont see what the problem is.

Originally Posted by cartune

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

This generation is soft 

Nothing with being soft, this is corporate America.   The competition is wiped out, so they are gonna charge applicably.  
Either you deal with it, or take your money elsewhere.      Doesn't most of NT have the unlimited streaming account anyway?? 

Back
Top Bottom