Umm, Netflix... What do you think you're doing right now??

Originally Posted by cartune

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Is it that serious that people are calling the VP to complain about the $6 price hike?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Geez, Netflix is serious business. 
Im just looking at these dudes like
30t6p3b.gif

This generation is soft 

Nothing with being soft, this is corporate America.   The competition is wiped out, so they are gonna charge applicably.  
Either you deal with it, or take your money elsewhere.      Doesn't most of NT have the unlimited streaming account anyway?? 

anyone want to recommend a better streaming service? or does netflix offer the best streaming.  

anyone want to recommend a better streaming service? or does netflix offer the best streaming.  

Netflix was dirt cheap and everybody knows that. $10 a month was highway robbery. I don't need the DVDs but if I did, I would still gladly pay $16 a month, it's still the best value out there.

I am just going to downgrade to streaming only, I used the DVD service twice, it was nice to have for an extra $1 a month but I won't miss it once it's gone.

I can understand how people are mad though, it's like a pair of kicks that were $120 just went up to $192, lol. I always put prices of things in terms of sneakers.

Netflix was dirt cheap and everybody knows that. $10 a month was highway robbery. I don't need the DVDs but if I did, I would still gladly pay $16 a month, it's still the best value out there.

I am just going to downgrade to streaming only, I used the DVD service twice, it was nice to have for an extra $1 a month but I won't miss it once it's gone.

I can understand how people are mad though, it's like a pair of kicks that were $120 just went up to $192, lol. I always put prices of things in terms of sneakers.

Is it that serious that people are calling the VP to complain about the $6 price hike?  
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

This generation is soft 

that makes him soft?

soft would be him getting bullied around and letting corporations do whatever the hell they want to do.

and it's not like he's the only person complaining, a ton of people have voiced their opinion about the price hike.

im going to ride it out till september and then cancel my subscription. ill vote with my wallet.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

30t6p3b.gif

This generation is soft 

that makes him soft?

soft would be him getting bullied around and letting corporations do whatever the hell they want to do.

and it's not like he's the only person complaining, a ton of people have voiced their opinion about the price hike.

im going to ride it out till september and then cancel my subscription. ill vote with my wallet.

People don't understand that Netflix needs money to grow. They are planning multiple new deals for BETTER content. I feel like people just freak out over anything these days and assume the worst.

People don't understand that Netflix needs money to grow. They are planning multiple new deals for BETTER content. I feel like people just freak out over anything these days and assume the worst.

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by DrWater

roll.gif
Crying over 6 dollars
The thing is, there are sites that do the same thing as Netflix.
I used to use Netflix because it was so convenient, now when they raise the price for everybody for no reason, it pisses people off.

I'll just be using icefilms from here on out, same @*!@ as Netflix except free, but I can't use my 360 to stream movies on it, and since I no longer have a 360 I don't care...
this nailed in the head.....

@dr water its 6 now then 10 later
indifferent.gif
 but then again you probably got deep sea pockets right
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Carver

Originally Posted by DrWater

roll.gif
Crying over 6 dollars
The thing is, there are sites that do the same thing as Netflix.
I used to use Netflix because it was so convenient, now when they raise the price for everybody for no reason, it pisses people off.

I'll just be using icefilms from here on out, same @*!@ as Netflix except free, but I can't use my 360 to stream movies on it, and since I no longer have a 360 I don't care...
this nailed in the head.....

@dr water its 6 now then 10 later
indifferent.gif
 but then again you probably got deep sea pockets right
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Murray497

How much are they paying you to say that?

Originally Posted by WaveyJonesLocker

Nothing. I just understand how businesses operate. I am fully willing to pay the extra money, but maybe that is just because I can afford $6 more a month, especially knowing there will be more content. 

Nothing. I just understand how businesses operate. I am fully willing to pay the extra money, but maybe that is just because I can afford $6 more a month, especially knowing there will be more content. 

it's bad business.

im going to mail back a video i have from them and switch to the plan where i don't have anything delievered to me. i rarely ever have stuff mailed to me anyways.

it's bad business.

im going to mail back a video i have from them and switch to the plan where i don't have anything delievered to me. i rarely ever have stuff mailed to me anyways.

Word, the studios are squeezing these guys and they still gave you a fairly decent deal.  You still get more entertainment value per dollar than cable or going to the movies.

Word, the studios are squeezing these guys and they still gave you a fairly decent deal.  You still get more entertainment value per dollar than cable or going to the movies.

laugh.gif
. And I don't?  They've already streamlined their services (as evidenced by the deals they've made with the movie companies to wait before they offer new movies).
It doesn't matter to me, because I never pay for anything entertainment related (shouts out to D, TPB, and RRT), but what they're doing is obviously bad business. 
I urge you to continue living in ignorance, if it makes you feel better.

laugh.gif
. And I don't?  They've already streamlined their services (as evidenced by the deals they've made with the movie companies to wait before they offer new movies).
It doesn't matter to me, because I never pay for anything entertainment related (shouts out to D, TPB, and RRT), but what they're doing is obviously bad business. 
I urge you to continue living in ignorance, if it makes you feel better.

Back
Top Bottom