"UNCarmines" Jordan 6 March 5th 2022 SNKRS is Trash

Anyone willing to trade these for Playoff 12s in a 10?
5EB570F6-1128-4F6A-B505-7A89F66B1ED2.png

Lol... literally a $30 difference between the 2 rn. Prices on the 12s will probably go up after RD after people take their Ls. Anyway going for the double, trade bait or not.

JD Sports is the new go-to spot for releases like this now.. They’ll have wild inventory of stuff like this compared to FL and FNL. My store still had the 11 low IEs on the shelf a couple weeks ago, along with court purple 13s and a couple others.

DSG is also becoming decent for some stuff I’ve noticed. They all have the 36s on the shelf, Footlocker and Finishline don’t even get those anymore.
I was wondering this as well. Seems like FNL and JD been a lot nicer to me lately than FTL in terms of securing pairs. The EA has been coming in clutch. Wondering why Nike/JB is opting to allocate more stock to FNL since it seems like FTL had such a good partnership with Nike for the longest time.

Anyone's pair have mis match white leather? Left shoe tumbled, right shoe smooth leather, etc? I usually wont make too big of a deal about it but this time around its kind of bugging me lol. I also note my production dates are different from left and right shoe. From experience it seems like if both shoe have the same production dates the leathers more likely will match, and vice versa.

My pair is scheduled to arrive tomorrow, so when it showed up in town last night, was all excited to get it early. UPS handed it to USPS today though, so have to wait until tomorrow after all... 😢

I was wondering this as well. Seems like FNL and JD been a lot nicer to me lately than FTL in terms of securing pairs. The EA has been coming in clutch. Wondering why Nike/JB is opting to allocate more stock to FNL since it seems like FTL had such a good partnership with Nike for the longest time.
I think when FTL invested 100 million in GOAT, that was the writing on the wall for Nike.

Back
Top Bottom