"UNCarmines" Jordan 6 March 5th 2022 SNKRS is Trash

Saw someone say something about this earlier… on FLX, it shows I didn’t pick these up, although in my points history it shows that I paid for them… hope this doesn’t affect my chance at getting playoff 12s.. since it’s saying i didn’t pick them up.. weird, that whole app needs fixing

Attachments

• CF39C49E-6142-40F8-AAA1-7023BC53D006.jpeg
    CF39C49E-6142-40F8-AAA1-7023BC53D006.jpeg
    103.4 KB · Views: 134
Oh man, yeah, I've been buying almost nothing but shoes on ebay with that account since probably 2002. I have a VERY long history with them there.
I’m the same way, been buying shoes on eBay since I was a kid in the early 2000s. Have purchased dozens and dozens of shoes on there over the years and have had almost no issues. Probably less than 5 times that I can remember where the shoes didn’t arrive or there was an issue, and every time eBay refunded me.

I used to use GOAT occasionally a couple years ago when prices weren’t bloated, but other than that I get everything retail on eBay..

I’m the same way, been buying shoes on eBay since I was a kid in the early 2000s. Have purchased dozens and dozens of shoes on there over the years and have had almost no issues. Probably less than 5 times that I can remember where the shoes didn’t arrive or there was an issue, and every time eBay refunded me.

I used to use GOAT occasionally a couple years ago when prices weren’t bloated, but other than that I get everything retail on eBay..

Yep, very similar. I've used GOAT once and had an issue (never again). Used stockx to buy probably less than 10 times over the years, and had one major issue with them where I had to file a chargeback. If we're talking strictly shoes on ebay, I've had exactly one issue where someone sent me completely different shoes than what I bought (that were also fakes), and one issue where someone sent me something I wasn't comfortable with, and they took care of me both times. Simple and easy. As long as the seller posts pics of the actual pair you're buying, and you do 10 seconds of research, ebay is always the best option.

Saw someone say something about this earlier… on FLX, it shows I didn’t pick these up, although in my points history it shows that I paid for them… hope this doesn’t affect my chance at getting playoff 12s.. since it’s saying i didn’t pick them up.. weird, that whole app needs fixing
Anybody know if this hurts your chances for future drops?

Anybody know if this hurts your chances for future drops?
I’m 0/3 from the retro v racer blue release. I copped in store but My champs App still has the missed pickup on the release. No more waitlisted or wins with that status, it’s been instant L’s for me in Flx. I’m tempted to chat with champs to correct that if possible

JD Sports is the new go-to spot for releases like this now.. They’ll have wild inventory of stuff like this compared to FL and FNL. My store still had the 11 low IEs on the shelf a couple weeks ago, along with court purple 13s and a couple others.

DSG is also becoming decent for some stuff I’ve noticed. They all have the 36s on the shelf, Footlocker and Finishline don’t even get those anymore.

JD Sports is the new go-to spot for releases like this now.. They’ll have wild inventory of stuff like this compared to FL and FNL. My store still had the 11 low IEs on the shelf a couple weeks ago, along with court purple 13s and a couple others.

DSG is also becoming decent for some stuff I’ve noticed. They all have the 36s on the shelf, Footlocker and Finishline don’t even get those anymore.
Maybe that’s why nike pulling inventory from one company to give to another :nerd:

Just came from picking up my pair(s). I got promoted off waitlist from FTL last night, which is extremely rare for me and it was one of the farthest FTL locations I had as an option (ah! Oh well), a W is W). About a 40 minute drive and I arrive; as I'm being checked out, the cashier and I are talking; she says "I see you're a size 10.5, well we have the Cardinal 3's and the patent leather black & red 1's in your size, would you care to purchase any of them?" Well...I'm sure I made the right choice :nthat:& I'm glad getting promoted off the waitlist that this particular store was chosen!

IMG_2556.JPG
IMG_2555.JPG

IMG_2558.jpg
Now you just need the 32 UNCs which are on todays anniversaries.

IX Dream It Do It (3 Years)
1646832352654.jpeg

XXXII UNC (4 Years)
1646832190396.jpeg

XXXII Low Michigan (4 Years)
1646832218127.jpeg

IX Olive (Retro) (20 Years)
1646832314745.jpeg

X Shadow (27 Years)
1646832494138.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom