"UNCarmines" Jordan 6 March 5th 2022 SNKRS is Trash

Is Nike doing a raffle for these? No.

What store did raffles in the ‘90s? We stayed up until midnight to be first in line, skipped school multiple occasions, and ordered from Eastbay COD if need be.

These raffles are not easier. If you look at any thread, you will see numerous people saying that they haven’t hit since Concord/Breds/Fire Red 5 EA. You could get what you wanted before with a little effort. Today, it takes double the MSRP to get what you want no matter how many raffles you try or tabs you have opened at 8:59am on release date.

How is that easier?

The attempt to get a pair is easier in the sense that you don't even have to leave your house for a shot.

Wasting hours in a physical line or driving to a store is more "difficult" or time consuming than spending 1 minute to enter a raffle, to me.

Nike doesn’t care if you buy reps. They get the free publicity
I don’t know WHO TOLD YOU THAT, but let me tell you, Nike ABSOLUTELY CARES about people buying and selling reps! It cuts into their profit margin AND it hurts their relationships with customers. It can also kill a brand long term as far as gaining new customers.
If Nike/JB plans are to pull most of the Jordan stock (maybe all in the near future) , open Nike stores, and sell more pairs via SNRKS, that would yield better chances right? My thoughts are it should be better. No queue, no splash pages, no point system and no rigged raffles. Also you wouldn't have to fight through and deal with a double loyalty program. Meaning FLXs loyalty (point system) program and then managers/employees loyalty (friends and resellers) program. Surely it wouldn't fix all issues but would certainly combat some...

We all know the solution to this problem is to simply make more pairs, but Nike lame *** would rather look cool and sell out than actually make more money. Definition of hustling backwards.
Thing is, I don’t know if we could trust that Nike going straight to consumer will really solve ANYTHING. If anything, they could use this to put MORE of a stranglehold on the sneaker scene. They’re already showing that they can even properly run releases. The only thing that will solve ALL of the issues with Nike not being able to put the sneakers in the hands of those that truly want them, is to do preorders. PREORDERS WILL SOLVE ALL THE PROBLEMS! Plus, it cuts down on waste and it allows them to get rid of the violence that sometimes comes at stores on release day.

Furthermore, it sucks that so many people in here missed out. I hope you all eat on a possible restock!

I haven’t been on NT since I posted my screen shot last night. Looks like my secret identity has been revealed :lol:. Good thing I cropped out the location where I won @ :lol:. Anyways…these are:nthat:.

475CC42D-B505-4155-A67C-358AC3D409DF.jpeg

I don’t know WHO TOLD YOU THAT, but let me tell you, Nike ABSOLUTELY CARES about people buying and selling reps! It cuts into their profit margin AND it hurts their relationships with customers. It can also kill a brand long term as far as gaining new customers.

Thing is, I don’t know if we could trust that Nike going straight to consumer will really solve ANYTHING. If anything, they could use this to put MORE of a stranglehold on the sneaker scene. They’re already showing that they can even properly run releases. The only thing that will solve ALL of the issues with Nike not being able to put the sneakers in the hands of those that truly want them, is to do preorders. PREORDERS WILL SOLVE ALL THE PROBLEMS! Plus, it cuts down on waste and it allows them to get rid of the violence that sometimes comes at stores on release day.

Furthermore, it sucks that so many people in here missed out. I hope you all eat on a possible restock!

Yep. It's like Fanatics buying up all the competition. They might have more stock, but it also creates at least one less place to try for when you inevitably strike out there.

Real Talk, that’s why I’m not tripping… I literally have shoes I forgot about… I’m a uniform worker, working 12 hr days..
some ppl would love to have those issues
Fr This just happened in my house today. Cleaning out my son's closet we came across DS Bred 4s- Ha! My whole family (except my wife of course) is sic wit it! :lol:

1FD3CBBA-FB0C-4C24-9DAD-1A42BDFF1A49.jpeg

Fr This just happened in my house today. Cleaning out my son's closet we came across DS Bred 4s- Ha! My whole family (except my wife of course) is sic wit it! :lol:

1FD3CBBA-FB0C-4C24-9DAD-1A42BDFF1A49.jpeg
Bro my cousin who used to be heavy into sneakers with me back in 2004-2012 let me go through his closet one night during Covid and let me buy what ever I wanted since he stopped buying shoes in 2012. The sh** I found my god. He had no idea he had. He gave me DS toro 4’s, euro grand purple 1’s, DS mars iv’s and just told me give him what ever cash. skunk Nike SB which I told him to hold onto cus those go for too much lmao. It was nuts I couldn’t believe what we found and he had no idea. Unfortunately a lot of shoes he had was deteriorating cus of age. All the 3’s he had was toast. The most fire pair though was the tour yellow 4’s which he wouldn’t sell me.

How it started...
IMG_0313.jpg
Screenshot_20220305-095647_Champs Sports.jpg

To how it's going now...
20220305_180916.jpg

I had the command center set up this morning since I struck out on every raffel possible and I wait in the queue to only get through on one and everything gone to getting through on another to only be told the queue system failed...WTF??
So I decide to head to the mall where the FNL manager that always lies to me saying I got you, never has me smh but this time they actually did! Walked in and copped around 1:45p and used the $20 rewards. Hopefully these playoffs are a lot smoother release...

Does anyone else lace swap to oval laces? For some reason I cannot stand flat laces in 6’s. Got some new ovals coming in Monday for these

Ur not forgetting u got bred 4’s just stop it smh
:lol: Maaan please-There are levels to this. I copped like 4 pair Bred 4s May of 2019-He got them for Xmas, Covid hit and he never UnDS'd...forgot about them 🤷🏾‍♂️ I said "You want cash or the shoes?" He said cash...done

174C627A-3AF5-4CAC-B1A0-D9444E99C876.jpeg

State Farm sucks and so does mpst of the people that work for them. This is coming from someone who used to have a policy with them that got screwed over, and as a petson that used to manage a store at their HQ in Bloomington, IL. Bunch of entitled pricks. Anyway, carry on.
Every word of that post is the truth..

I was wrong about these. The stupid college patch on the back doesn't ruin them as much as I thought it would
20220306_113210.jpg
.Glad I got them. $156 out the door on disco. My daughter is the real MVP... 🤷🏾‍♂️

Lace lock at the front is key for the UNC 6s

Perfect spacing between Jumpman logos so it doesn’t look as redundant. Also contrasts well with the other colors next to it

I did! I think I was in the second round of invites. I've only bought one thing out of it, and they weren't even for me lol. It's another one of those things where there's enough people in it now, that you have to be ready to go right when they go live, or you miss out.
Do you buy a lot of shoes on eBay?

I bought probably $1500 worth in 2021 and couldn't get in.

...it's like the Illuminati or something.

Back
Top Bottom