Under Armour Curry 5 Thread March 14 2018

What is this new age I'm not buying something because someone else didn't like it? Would you not talk to a girl you liked if others said they didn't like her lol. You get my point try them bad boys for yourself before passing down judgement based on others. They might work amazingly for you.

Yes yes YAAAAASSSSS!!!! I have them a bad review, but I would still say try them. My feet may be different - guarantee they are - so give them a shot if you can.

What is this new age I'm not buying something because someone else didn't like it? Would you not talk to a girl you liked if others said they didn't like her lol. You get my point try them bad boys for yourself before passing down judgement based on others. They might work amazingly for you.
Lol so you dont buy or consume anything based on reviews or recommendations? Please.. I'd rather not waste over $100 for something that's going to be useless and if i have information telling me that i shouldn't buy, then that obviously factors in to my buying process. You must not be the smartest person to not use the resources and information available when purchasing goods..

Black pair is too clean, its basically the same as the curry 4 more dimes. Do yall think there will be a restock soon?

Lol so you dont buy or consume anything based on reviews or recommendations? Please.. I'd rather not waste over $100 for something that's going to be useless and if i have information telling me that i shouldn't buy, then that obviously factors in to my buying process. You must not be the smartest person to not use the resources and information available when purchasing goods..
You feel hurt by my comments so you offer this silly strawman in return. Who said I never buy things off recommendations? I never said that. I said I won't not buy something just because someone else doesn't like it. That's two different things. Get out your feelings little one. I'm not the smartest person but I'm smart enough and that's ok by me.

Eh, a lot of people seem to watch those basketball shoe review vids. That’s how it is now. Plus the threads on nt really help you get an idea of how the cushioning feels and other stuff like traction.

Eh, a lot of people seem to watch those basketball shoe review vids. That’s how it is now. Plus the threads on nt really help you get an idea of how the cushioning feels and other stuff like traction.
Eh, who said anything about watching them vids? I know I didn't. I said that that shouldn't be the only/main reason you don't get some sneaks because some other person said they didn't like them. Two different things.

Any chance of a restock on these finals colors??....missed out on both colors in my size :smh:

Any chance of a restock on these finals colors??....missed out on both colors in my size :smh:
Hopefully so you can cop a pair and not have to pay resale. These are pretty plain even though I like them and they only sell,out because they are limited. Personally think the welcome home cw is better looking but you can get them in most normal sizes. Limited will always sell man but hope they restock them so you can cop a pair.

Hopefully so you can cop a pair and not have to pay resale. These are pretty plain even though I like them and they only sell,out because they are limited. Personally think the welcome home cw is better looking but you can get them in most normal sizes. Limited will always sell man but hope they restock them so you can cop a pair.
I totally agree. I got both of them, but I would have even if they weren't limited. Curry is my favorite player in the leagre and I've been a fan since his Freshman year at Davidson. To your point about the limited thing, you are 100% correct. All UA has to do is stamp a limited tag on the shoe and people who don't even like them will all come out to cop. The same fools who said the sneaker was awful are the same ones trying to get them when they are limited and talking about how dope they are.

no way they aren't restocking. the curry 1 friends and familiy lows, championship/mvp packs, and more dimes/rings 4 all had restocks.

The one shoe that didnt restock and I regret selling is the gila monster harden vol 1 :frown:

Damn UA canceled my White Golds this morning even though I bought them at 7am drop. SmH. I swear UA can be on some bs like Nike some times.

Damn UA canceled my White Golds this morning even though I bought them at 7am drop. SmH. I swear UA can be on some bs like Nike some times.
Shoot, both mine just got cancelled. I placed my order as soon as the went on sale. This is some BS.

i wonder if celebs be like yo gimme a few pairs of the new currys and they mans be putting in a call to ua to get some pairs and they end up cancelling yalls orders lol

Eh, who said anything about watching them vids? I know I didn't. I said that that shouldn't be the only/main reason you don't get some sneaks because some other person said they didn't like them. Two different things.

Umm, reviewers could also say they don’t like them. Basically people like to hear input, especially about basketball shoes.

yeah the size 12 i got in the black/golds for my bro got cancelled too.

anywhere i can get it for him for retail??

That sucks that UA cancelled orders even if you were on it when they launched. It was on the app like a minute or two before 7 so not sure if that affected gave them inventory count issues. Maybe they took some stock to cover the StephIQ winners?

I didn't order off the site as I initially said I was gonna pass. I went into Footlocker to try on the Kobe 360 to check on sizing (didn't have my size) so ended leaving with the black pair lol after seeing it on display. I had a $15 coupon so what the heck. It's the colorway that Curry got Finals record 9 3's in so glad I did haha

Hopefully UA does the right thing and restocks in a month or two for cancelling orders.
20180601_192405.jpg

For those that have the black pair, does it come with another set of laces? I just want a simple black lace with the gold tips.

Back
Top Bottom