Under Armour Curry 8

Snakeskin remind of of the Crimon Lebron 15's.

Snakeskin.jpg

Well one, I really wanted those dubnations they were the only interesting colorway. idk how we still don’t have a GR for those unless they were intended to be limited, which would be a mistake IMO. Also it seems like they did more for his first two shoes with colors and themes, I was hoping him getting his own brand would bring that back. Lastly seeing the ones retro only in Asia, I hope thats just for now.

gotcha. I’m not sure honestly if it’s a situation where this is the first model under his own brand and they played it safe or if it’s because cushioning / outsole necessitates it being white but they really just made very safe basic colorways (very “team bank”). Seems like the demand was there for a bit wilder colorways and Steph himself wore quite a few that were well received. I really think they dropped the ball overall with these given the marketing and the appeal as the sneaker graded really well from a performance standpoint and sold fairly well.
The retro’s releasing only in Asia was a weird move.
Overall it will be interesting to see how they handle the 9.

JS”

gotcha. I’m not sure honestly if it’s a situation where this is the first model under his own brand and they played it safe or if it’s because cushioning / outsole necessitates it being white but they really just made very safe basic colorways (very “team bank”). Seems like the demand was there for a bit wilder colorways and Steph himself wore quite a few that were well received. I really think they dropped the ball overall with these given the marketing and the appeal as the sneaker graded really well from a performance standpoint and sold fairly well.
The retro’s releasing only in Asia was a weird move.
Overall it will be interesting to see how they handle the 9.

JS”
Honestly I think his colorways haven’t been great since the 2. I understand the limits of the sole, but design the upper in a way that gives you more to play around with colors. I don’t know, I like Steph and I wear his shoes casually to games and game days and I thought the lack of casual appeal was his big complaint and why they gave him his own brand so he wouldn’t leave.

Greys out July…they could have done soo much more with this shoe….the solid colorways all look like team shoes to me.

Attachments

• 843BF8EA-F7C9-4394-BF48-3584EBB8B3FE.jpeg
    843BF8EA-F7C9-4394-BF48-3584EBB8B3FE.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 576
Greys out July…they could have done soo much more with this shoe….the solid colorways all look like team shoes to me.
You say they could’ve done so much more..... what more could they have done? Show some examples

BHM is a good example of what could have been done. The suede rand and two-tone upper make that one the best colorway to me.

There was a pair black/neon green pair with patent leather rand. Wonder why those aren't releasing either.

I got the black/white pair during the Hibbett sale few weeks ago. I like the synthetic over the suede of the BHM

Should've waited. They had a few 20%/$20 off promo the last month and with 4th of July they bound to have another. At least you can return them and repurchase.

Yeah I posted the CNY sale and didn't even check this cw. Probably because it's got that deceptive see price in bag and I glossed over the $160.

On UA now

I almost grabbed them but I'm holding out for the we believes, if they ever release

Should've waited. They had a few 20%/$20 off promo the last month and with 4th of July they bound to have another. At least you can return them and repurchase.
Sale reupped today . Returned them but I don't know if I'll rebuy or not.

Bite was amazing but it felt like dust collection was equally as strong. And once that happened, the traction went straight to slippery.

Are these that bad for dust or is there a break in period? My court isn't even a place I ever worry about dust.

"A new Curry 8 “Elite Flow” is dropping this Friday. 👀🔥Could it be these? I know the color description doesn’t match, but I can’t think of any more colorways that would somewhat fit. Maybe it’s a completely new color. "

:emoji_thinking:

"A new Curry 8 “Elite Flow” is dropping this Friday. 👀🔥Could it be these? I know the color description doesn’t match, but I can’t think of any more colorways that would somewhat fit. Maybe it’s a completely new color. "

:emoji_thinking:

Hope it's the one below or that they release in the future 🙏

Attachments

• 143643210_410092276718057_754496814028516801_n.jpg
    143643210_410092276718057_754496814028516801_n.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 331
Back
Top Bottom