Under Armour?

Update on Brandon Jennings:

but then most interns aren’t Brandon Jennings(notes), Milwaukee Bucks guard and endorser for Under Armour. Not only is he using the NBA lockout to work out at the athletic apparel company’s headquarters this summer, he’s also working in Under Armour’s footwear department.

....Jennings has reported to the office for meetings with the company’s basketball and jogging shoe developers. One of his ideas – styled after the bumper of a Bugatti luxury car – is already being implemented for a jogging shoe.

taken from:
http://sports.yahoo.com/n...nnings_internship_080311

Update on Brandon Jennings:

but then most interns aren’t Brandon Jennings(notes), Milwaukee Bucks guard and endorser for Under Armour. Not only is he using the NBA lockout to work out at the athletic apparel company’s headquarters this summer, he’s also working in Under Armour’s footwear department.

....Jennings has reported to the office for meetings with the company’s basketball and jogging shoe developers. One of his ideas – styled after the bumper of a Bugatti luxury car – is already being implemented for a jogging shoe.

taken from:
http://sports.yahoo.com/n...nnings_internship_080311

I definitely should have listened to the dudes who said UA shoes were not for outdoors, lol.

This is my Black Ice low after 3-4 wears, probably around 6 hours use on decent asphalt courts.

NKkYc.jpg

I definitely should have listened to the dudes who said UA shoes were not for outdoors, lol.

This is my Black Ice low after 3-4 wears, probably around 6 hours use on decent asphalt courts.

NKkYc.jpg

How is the cushioning in the basketball sneakers I've been thinking of getting a pair,most important are they responsive like zoom air??

How is the cushioning in the basketball sneakers I've been thinking of getting a pair,most important are they responsive like zoom air??

ive been playing in a pair of the micro g black ice for 2 months now outdoors with no problems and i played in a pair of the micro g lite for 7 months before that. the only reason i replaced the micro g lites is because the cushioning was starting to break down, but the sole was completely in tact.

ive been playing in a pair of the micro g black ice for 2 months now outdoors with no problems and i played in a pair of the micro g lite for 7 months before that. the only reason i replaced the micro g lites is because the cushioning was starting to break down, but the sole was completely in tact.

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

It's hard to deny the excitement that an upstart like UA basketball brings to the table. Can't wait to see what they have in store for Kemba.

I agree

Originally Posted by Size 15 Please

Originally Posted by btlgrnd

It's hard to deny the excitement that an upstart like UA basketball brings to the table. Can't wait to see what they have in store for Kemba.

I agree

Originally Posted by mt3130

Interesting. It could just be the way I run that caused the Black Ice Lows to wear down so fast at the front part of the sole.

In any case, I contacted UA Customer Service and they offered to exchange it.

I sent 'em in today for the Supremes, we'll see how long the transaction takes...

Originally Posted by mt3130

Interesting. It could just be the way I run that caused the Black Ice Lows to wear down so fast at the front part of the sole.

In any case, I contacted UA Customer Service and they offered to exchange it.

I sent 'em in today for the Supremes, we'll see how long the transaction takes...

Originally Posted by KbUeNo12

is the cushioning responsive??

yeah. the micro g stuff feels a bit like zoom air, especially on the black ices

Balled in the Blurs a few times...it's overall a very solid bball shoe, the big knock on them to me is that the cut restricts the ankle a little bit. and it's not as comfortable as the black ice...but it's still a very good shoe, especially for $25 shipped
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom