Under Armour?

UA is awful... i know they are growing... but i hope they never make it really big in the shoe market

Originally Posted by scwoogie

UA is awful... i know they are growing... but i hope they never make it really big in the shoe market
eyes.gif

Don't understand responses like this. Even if you hate UA's shoes and love Nike/Adidas/etc, competition is better for the consumer.

eyes.gif

Don't understand responses like this. Even if you hate UA's shoes and love Nike/Adidas/etc, competition is better for the consumer.

You are a MORON. I know this is NikeTalk, but really, take that blond love and go off somewhere. UA is hitting on all fronts right now, and it better have the "big boys" alert. UA has the money and the name to make a dent.

You are a MORON. I know this is NikeTalk, but really, take that blond love and go off somewhere. UA is hitting on all fronts right now, and it better have the "big boys" alert. UA has the money and the name to make a dent.

you definitely have never tried their shoes....or work for nike

their products in their first run were excellent, and there's reason to believe that if they push the right buttons, they can make a big splash in the basketball sneaker industry. they have the money, marketing ability, and reputation to really do damage.

you definitely have never tried their shoes....or work for nike

their products in their first run were excellent, and there's reason to believe that if they push the right buttons, they can make a big splash in the basketball sneaker industry. they have the money, marketing ability, and reputation to really do damage.

I got my Black Ice Lows in. They feel really nice- the construction of the shoes is solid.

Sz9h7.jpg

I got my Black Ice Lows in. They feel really nice- the construction of the shoes is solid.

Sz9h7.jpg

Originally Posted by thaolor

Sz9h7.jpg
those look great!
one quick question. is the strap shinny, glossy?
it looks matte and shinny at the same time...

Originally Posted by thaolor

Sz9h7.jpg
those look great!
one quick question. is the strap shinny, glossy?
it looks matte and shinny at the same time...

I would say that the strap is shiny, but really only from certain angles. From a distance it's just a dark gray.

I would say that the strap is shiny, but really only from certain angles. From a distance it's just a dark gray.

Balled for the first time in the Black Ice Lows. Played half court for a couple hours outside.

I LOVE Micro G. It feels awesome, every bit as responsive as Zoom Air. We'll see how my feet feel after getting a full run in, but I'm definitely liking these shoes.

My only concern is that the traction is only mediocre- we'll see how it performs after time.

Balled for the first time in the Black Ice Lows. Played half court for a couple hours outside.

I LOVE Micro G. It feels awesome, every bit as responsive as Zoom Air. We'll see how my feet feel after getting a full run in, but I'm definitely liking these shoes.

My only concern is that the traction is only mediocre- we'll see how it performs after time.

Just got in a pair of Micro G Split runners. If you haven't tried on a pair, you need to. VERY nice advancement of the Micro G platform.

thaolor, I haven't played outside in awhile, but I have had my Black Ice since November and the traction is still good, not great. Outsole holds up very well.

In the last 6 months I have become a serious UA convert, to the point I look for them before any brand besides adidas. They are really hitting a stride right now in running and basketball.

Just got in a pair of Micro G Split runners. If you haven't tried on a pair, you need to. VERY nice advancement of the Micro G platform.

thaolor, I haven't played outside in awhile, but I have had my Black Ice since November and the traction is still good, not great. Outsole holds up very well.

In the last 6 months I have become a serious UA convert, to the point I look for them before any brand besides adidas. They are really hitting a stride right now in running and basketball.

under_armour_blur_ii_low_mc_mens_color_black_white_p1_.jpg

followcheckr.

I definitely want to try out a pair of these Blur II's. I might scoop up a pair in a few weeks.

under_armour_blur_ii_low_mc_mens_color_black_white_p1_.jpg

followcheckr.

I definitely want to try out a pair of these Blur II's. I might scoop up a pair in a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom