Under Armour?

Originally Posted by KbUeNo12

is the cushioning responsive??

yeah. the micro g stuff feels a bit like zoom air, especially on the black ices

Balled in the Blurs a few times...it's overall a very solid bball shoe, the big knock on them to me is that the cut restricts the ankle a little bit. and it's not as comfortable as the black ice...but it's still a very good shoe, especially for $25 shipped
pimp.gif

Hey Duke, thanks for the info. Your review of the Supremes was actually the main influence on my getting the shoes
smile.gif

I did ask for the navy blue color way which has a clear sole, so we'll see how those do on asphalt.

In your experience, do clear soles generally wear down faster (especially outdoors)?

Hey Duke, thanks for the info. Your review of the Supremes was actually the main influence on my getting the shoes
smile.gif

I did ask for the navy blue color way which has a clear sole, so we'll see how those do on asphalt.

In your experience, do clear soles generally wear down faster (especially outdoors)?

Most of the ones I have tried do because they are a softer rubber compund, most being like the old tan gum rubber. I haven't really tried my Ice's outdoor, but I wore the bottoms off of the original Foamposites and Jordan XI's playing on concrete/asphalt a LONG time ago.

Most of the ones I have tried do because they are a softer rubber compund, most being like the old tan gum rubber. I haven't really tried my Ice's outdoor, but I wore the bottoms off of the original Foamposites and Jordan XI's playing on concrete/asphalt a LONG time ago.

Back
Top Bottom