Under Armour?

^^ 9.1 releases a new slew of sneakers.

Check out that Charged Cotton though
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by MajorSneakerHead41

the only thing i like from them are there apperal lol

you should check the shoes out, instead of typing whatever to get your post count up  

Originally Posted by MajorSneakerHead41

the only thing i like from them are there apperal lol

you should check the shoes out, instead of typing whatever to get your post count up  

Originally Posted by Mike493961

not feelin the UA kicks, reviews are bad also
Show me a bad review. Or are you just speaking out of your +%% to up your post count.

not feelin the UA kicks, reviews are bad also
Show me a bad review. Or are you just speaking out of your +%% to up your post count.

i gotta say that i'm thoroughly impressed with the durability of both the outsole and midsole for outdoor play. ive been playing 2-3 times per week outdoors with the same pair of micro g lites since december and the sole is dirty as hell but still has plenty of grip and the midsole has plenty of bounce left to it.

i'm thinking about getting a pair of the black ice just because the micro g lite is a little wider in the forefoot than i like. i've been very happy with this purchase so far and would gladly pay full retail for these next season assuming they don't variate from the set ups used. these shoes remind me a lot of adidas, which i love but they give me shin splints, but with more bounce in the cushion. not the lightest shoes in the world, but great cushioning, durability, ankle support, breathability and clean designs in basic colorways...the performance drives the designs which is how basketball shoes should be in my opinion.

i gotta say that i'm thoroughly impressed with the durability of both the outsole and midsole for outdoor play. ive been playing 2-3 times per week outdoors with the same pair of micro g lites since december and the sole is dirty as hell but still has plenty of grip and the midsole has plenty of bounce left to it.

i'm thinking about getting a pair of the black ice just because the micro g lite is a little wider in the forefoot than i like. i've been very happy with this purchase so far and would gladly pay full retail for these next season assuming they don't variate from the set ups used. these shoes remind me a lot of adidas, which i love but they give me shin splints, but with more bounce in the cushion. not the lightest shoes in the world, but great cushioning, durability, ankle support, breathability and clean designs in basic colorways...the performance drives the designs which is how basketball shoes should be in my opinion.

Originally Posted by duke4005

not feelin the UA kicks, reviews are bad also not gonna jump on Under Armour's basketball sneakers campaign just yet

I swear there was an ok/not-so-great review on Kicksology.... my bad....

Originally Posted by duke4005

not feelin the UA kicks, reviews are bad also not gonna jump on Under Armour's basketball sneakers campaign just yet

I swear there was an ok/not-so-great review on Kicksology.... my bad....

bought the black ice in the black/green/red colorway. it fixes both of the issues i had with the micro g lite with a better fitting forefoot and smoother heel-to-toe transition, but it definitely has other problems that the micro g lite doesn't have. the lacing system does not lock your foot down anywhere near as well as the one used on the micro g lites and i think the micro g lites have a much better combination of ankle support and flexibility. the black ice only allows flex in one direction, lacks ankle support, and really needs help on foot lockdown. my feet were sliding around in the shoe on quick stops and changes in direction.

i'm hoping that will get better as the upper softens. if it does then i will be completely satisfied. if not, then these shoes address two minor problems and replace them with one fairly significant one.

bought the black ice in the black/green/red colorway. it fixes both of the issues i had with the micro g lite with a better fitting forefoot and smoother heel-to-toe transition, but it definitely has other problems that the micro g lite doesn't have. the lacing system does not lock your foot down anywhere near as well as the one used on the micro g lites and i think the micro g lites have a much better combination of ankle support and flexibility. the black ice only allows flex in one direction, lacks ankle support, and really needs help on foot lockdown. my feet were sliding around in the shoe on quick stops and changes in direction.

i'm hoping that will get better as the upper softens. if it does then i will be completely satisfied. if not, then these shoes address two minor problems and replace them with one fairly significant one.

Originally Posted by mt3130

thanks for the info sir, still contemplating on the black ice and the defends...

Originally Posted by mt3130

thanks for the info sir, still contemplating on the black ice and the defends...

Back
Top Bottom