Under Armour?

9.5-11.5 in the bloodlines are gone on the UA site =[ guess i'll have to wait for restock and compton reds

9.5-11.5 in the bloodlines are gone on the UA site =[ guess i'll have to wait for restock and compton reds

Nah, it's not that. I was just wondering how I got a Canadian released colorway down here in Texas from UA America. I know they can get whatever, it just seemed weird to send me those instead of one of the US releases. Never the less, VERY appreciated for both the shoe and the info jonas. You get better insider stuff than I do, so keep it coming.

Nah, it's not that. I was just wondering how I got a Canadian released colorway down here in Texas from UA America. I know they can get whatever, it just seemed weird to send me those instead of one of the US releases. Never the less, VERY appreciated for both the shoe and the info jonas. You get better insider stuff than I do, so keep it coming.

Played in these tonight - still very cushioned throughout - one thing I love about the Micro G - it feels the same from heel to toe, really helping the transition. Ankle cut was low but the collar is stiff and supportive feeling more like a 5/8, really like the Kobe IV if you have a pair. The upper is very substantial - the leather is quality and flexes and forms to the foot - it fits so well you don't notice the weight. One thing I did notice very much was the stability - I actually felt the shoe pushing my foot back to upright on some cuts and slides. WAY more stable than the Black Ice, and it was already very stable. Can't wait until tomorrow to try again. Pushed the Jukes back to get at these.

Played in these tonight - still very cushioned throughout - one thing I love about the Micro G - it feels the same from heel to toe, really helping the transition. Ankle cut was low but the collar is stiff and supportive feeling more like a 5/8, really like the Kobe IV if you have a pair. The upper is very substantial - the leather is quality and flexes and forms to the foot - it fits so well you don't notice the weight. One thing I did notice very much was the stability - I actually felt the shoe pushing my foot back to upright on some cuts and slides. WAY more stable than the Black Ice, and it was already very stable. Can't wait until tomorrow to try again. Pushed the Jukes back to get at these.

Did anyone in LA get a apir of the Prototype IIs or have a sample pair? They look good I'm interested in copping a pair

Did anyone in LA get a apir of the Prototype IIs or have a sample pair? They look good I'm interested in copping a pair

Originally Posted by EastbayRep

Originally Posted by onoudidntgf

We currently have the Black/Black/Red online here: http://www.eastbay.com/se...mour+bloodline/?SID=9828

The other colorways will be available on 11/22/11.

EastbayRep - Ryan
So you will be getting the Romas?
Yes, we will be getting the Romas.

We are also going to be releasing the Double Nickels this Sunday night, 11/13/11, at 11:00 PM Central Time with product number 16008110.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Will the Double Nickels be on the site or just for phone order? And by Sunday Night you mean Monday 12:00 am right?

We currently have the Black/Black/Red online here: http://www.eastbay.com/se...mour+bloodline/?SID=9828

The other colorways will be available on 11/22/11.

EastbayRep - Ryan

We are also going to be releasing the Double Nickels this Sunday night, 11/13/11, at 11:00 PM Central Time with product number 16008110.

EastbayRep - Ryan

Will the Double Nickels be on the site or just for phone order? And by Sunday Night you mean Monday 12:00 am right?

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

EastbayRep - Ryan
They should be up on our website tomorrow during the day with a countdown timer for the launch that night.  Just do a search on our website with the product number 16008110 to bring them up.  If for some reason they are not up, you would need to call in to order them.

EastbayRep - Ray

Originally Posted by YourFreshness1

EastbayRep - Ryan
They should be up on our website tomorrow during the day with a countdown timer for the launch that night.  Just do a search on our website with the product number 16008110 to bring them up.  If for some reason they are not up, you would need to call in to order them.

EastbayRep - Ray

not sure about how many are available, but i thought i saw them in the most recent eastbay for 89.99

not sure about how many are available, but i thought i saw them in the most recent eastbay for 89.99

the double nickels are not yet up on the eastbay website...I also did a product number search...
eastbay rep, please advice on pricing and availability on the site.

thanks!

the double nickels are not yet up on the eastbay website...I also did a product number search...
eastbay rep, please advice on pricing and availability on the site.

thanks!

first time phone order with eastbay. they did a hand order? didnt have a order number yet.  it was excluded from discount code. the person said all underarmour is excluded.

cant wait! good thing i stocked up on eastbay giftcards.

first time phone order with eastbay. they did a hand order? didnt have a order number yet.  it was excluded from discount code. the person said all underarmour is excluded.

cant wait! good thing i stocked up on eastbay giftcards.

I called last night and eastbay told me they weren't able to place an order on double nickels. They hand wrote my order and said they would place it this morninng...never seen that before.

Woke up with this morning to a confirmation email...

Back
Top Bottom