Under Armour?

Patty Mills gets good PEs but they never release :smh:

smokin.gif

I swear... I just want to try a pair of every UA runner/training shoe.  Such solid products.  Loving the fortis and I know I would love any of the apollos, geminis, phenom protos, etc

Yeah, I'd like to see just one PM PE release.  I think his status warrants that and it's not like the colorways are bad on their own.

UA has to do more for their players in terms of the logos though.  The whole initials/number thing is way too simple.  Individualized, but simple.

Yeah, I'd like to see just one PM PE release.  I think his status warrants that and it's not like the colorways are bad on their own.

UA has to do more for their players in terms of the logos though.  The whole initials/number thing is way too simple.  Individualized, but simple.
Agreed on the logo thing.  I do love the logo they have for Jennings though

Fuzzy but I was at UA booth previewing 2016 product. Inside from ball of big to to heel is black. The foot in the pic is Dave Dombrow wearing the orange pair.

Last edited:
How big would it be for Under Armour if Panthers won the super bowl? Mind you, a certain nba player signed with UA just won finals last season.

keep in mind a UA QB won the super bowl last year also, they just didnt roll anything out for it

This is what is shocking to me; Cam is on the verge of being the Steph Curry of the NFL. They could have the two biggest names in the two biggest US sports rocking their gear and they have done little to capitalize. You can barely find Cam's face on the website. Man I woulda had dabbin T's, shorts, and tights all over right now.

Hard to understand why they aren't pushing Cam more.

Agreed about Cam's stuff, but I feel like they milked the Curry line pretty heavily, releasing more 1 colorways after the 2 released.  They re-released select camps, put out the F+F's and re-released the $400 packs on top of selling the Splash Party solo.  Really turned into Curry overload and pairs were pretty easy to get thanks to the oversaturation.

That Appollo 2 is le flame :pimp:

I need UA to hit my line about this gig man... I got ideas. Big ones, I can help :lol:

I work for UA at a Brand House and you can call customer service and tell them you have an idea you want to pitch, and they will transfer your call over to HQ. UA does listen to ideas and they love having feedback on stuff, but they can be petty sometimes at HQ, especially the innovation lab. If they like an idea that someone has pitched that doesn't work for UA, they will take it and no give that person any credit. It has happened with plenty of the women's items, for example adding clutchfit to the women's leggings.

i saw an artwork regarding NBA Conferences last year and was recently inspired to make one for a league in my place (an underarmour basketball league).

teams where based on some colorways of Curry shoes
(dubnation, elite24, providence road, iron sharpens iron, longshot, splash, underdog, champ pack, father to son, professional,floor general, northern lights, mvp )
and some were UA or Curry related stuff
(lockdown, charged, philippians 413)

I normally don't like blowing up ebay finds, but I just saw a bunch of Notre Dame CF Drive lows.  Green/gold and a few blue/gold.

Price isn't exactly a steal, but not terrible either.  If any Maryland editions popped up I'd jump on them.

deezyvsop2 deezyvsop2 nice find

Maryland home pairs of those are super clean. I paid around those ND prices for my Jennings pair of lows... Just couldn't resist. My mentality was geared towards paying a little more for a pair I really want since there's no shortage of other hoop shoes for me...

Yup.  I shelled out for worn 1x Heritage Spawn Lows at that same price.  Didn't even hesitate.  Rare size of a rare colorway and a great performer as well.

I'm curious as to where these are coming from though.  They didn't see a general release, but it seems like they made FSR's.

I work for UA at a Brand House and you can call customer service and tell them you have an idea you want to pitch, and they will transfer your call over to HQ. UA does listen to ideas and they love having feedback on stuff, but they can be petty sometimes at HQ, especially the innovation lab. If they like an idea that someone has pitched that doesn't work for UA, they will take it and no give that person any credit. It has happened with plenty of the women's items, for example adding clutchfit to the women's leggings.

Lol I totally understand. It's business. Make as much money as you can. I applied for a Summer League position with them. I was nervous as hell during the virtual interview :lol: but if it's meant to be its meant to be

Back
Top Bottom