Under Armour?

:smh:

Embiid Still wearing the 1s. You gotta be ****ttin me

Don’t know why they’re stringing him along. A whole commercial dedicated to him played during opening night only to not get a glimpse or a teaser of a new signature. Don’t think I’ve ever seen anything like this….

Apparently they have a Flotro outsole…which is, I guess an upgrade but not constituted a new model. :rofl:

JS”

Last edited:
I can't believe there's no article about the lack of an Embiid 2. It's been years. He's still wearing the 1s and not even new colorways of them. You'd think lawyers would get involved at this point or UA would back out of the deal like they did with some colleges.

They just gave him the flow outsole and called it a day
IMG_20221025_171217.jpg

Anybody here get a pair of the slip on training shoe?
I think i might pull the trigger on it. I'm curious from a practicality standpoint. I watched some of the promotional videos, theres some other colors that look interesting.

I think i might pull the trigger on it. I'm curious from a practicality standpoint. I watched some of the promotional videos, theres some other colors that look interesting.

Picked these up from DSG. Mailed out in like 2 days! I'm undecided on em actually. They are as advertised. Pretty comfy, TTS, easy to slip on. Iso chill actually feels cooler. Grip on par with other Flows (Currys). Really really light. The BOA system works, but like some have mentioned they dont' feel quite as secure as a normal trainer or runner. But not bad. I'm unsure on the color, i like em but might return if when other colors come out. I don't think anyone is scooping these so might wait for a sale (UA shoes seem to never have great sales at least not immediately)

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2022-11-11 at 7.53.43 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2022-11-11 at 7.53.43 AM.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 514
E5A3243B-AB06-4B33-B541-9005F2426126.jpeg

Second game in a row wearing Under Armour. Interesting considering he’s worn nothing but converse all season…

JS”

E5A3243B-AB06-4B33-B541-9005F2426126.jpeg

Second game in a row wearing Under Armour. Interesting considering he’s worn nothing but converse all season…

JS”

I recently learned that De'Aaron Fox is currently a sneaker free agent. I also learned he switched his representation to Klutch Sports.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom