undershorts!

Yeah i've been doing it since freshman year of high school, after school we had football practice so I just wore my shorts under my pants. 
I got use to it, so now I wear shorts under everything
grin.gif

ill do it if I know for sure I'm going to hit up the gym or play ball since I wont have time to go home and change.

ill do it if I know for sure I'm going to hit up the gym or play ball since I wont have time to go home and change.

Gotta have the gym shorts underneath when a pick up game spontaneously happens
laugh.gif

Gotta have the gym shorts underneath when a pick up game spontaneously happens
laugh.gif

i always do it, even if i'm just going out to chill and have no intentions of playing ball.

like some have already mentioned, it's just weird to put on a pair of jeans without shorts.

i did go out once without shorts under my jeans and felt like i was missing something all night lol

i always do it, even if i'm just going out to chill and have no intentions of playing ball.

like some have already mentioned, it's just weird to put on a pair of jeans without shorts.

i did go out once without shorts under my jeans and felt like i was missing something all night lol

I never did it but I know people who have done it and I don't see the point. Who cares if you get pants'd it's just harmless fun. Some of you guys need more self confidence.
grin.gif

Also how do you fit Bball shorts under jeans.
laugh.gif

I never did it but I know people who have done it and I don't see the point. Who cares if you get pants'd it's just harmless fun. Some of you guys need more self confidence.
grin.gif

Also how do you fit Bball shorts under jeans.
laugh.gif

i started wearing 2 pairs of shorts because i bought a pair of jordan shorts that were HUGE and that was the only way they would fit, after that i just liked the way it feels and have done it ever since. i typically only do it when wearing sweats/basketball shorts tho.

i started wearing 2 pairs of shorts because i bought a pair of jordan shorts that were HUGE and that was the only way they would fit, after that i just liked the way it feels and have done it ever since. i typically only do it when wearing sweats/basketball shorts tho.

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I do it cuz you never know when you're unexpectedly gonna play ball.

That is why you have an extra pair in your car. 

Never understood why folks did this, it just seems/feels uncomfortable wearing shorts and pants together

Originally Posted by LimitedRetroOG

I do it cuz you never know when you're unexpectedly gonna play ball.

That is why you have an extra pair in your car. 

Never understood why folks did this, it just seems/feels uncomfortable wearing shorts and pants together

The furthest i went with it was in middle and high school was shorts under my jeans cuz if i didnt my boxers would bunch up wen i sat in my chair cuz i used to slide in my chair..... now as far as wearing shorts under another pair of shorts..... thats kind of dumb..... for example my cousin wears boxers, 2 pair of basketball shorts, AND Jeans or shorts to go out..... including to the club!!! SMH

Back
Top Bottom