Unfortunate news......I didn't win.....o well.....Let the pics continue!!

Originally Posted by throwedyonasb

fml i need to move to mia

fam, i am so down
pimp.gif

Holy ++%! how did I miss this thread?
eek.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Sucks that I can't put a vote in, but I hope you won dude. You certainly set a precedent for threads like this which will never be matched. I need to make it down to Miami at some point for one of these pool partys.
EDIT- You got any more mixes other than the one on soundcloud you posted? I'm going to the beach next weekend and would like to burn up a mash up mix with a lot of hip hop to a CD/iPod to play on the boat while we party. 

eek.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

Sucks that I can't put a vote in, but I hope you won dude. You certainly set a precedent for threads like this which will never be matched. I need to make it down to Miami at some point for one of these pool partys.
EDIT- You got any more mixes other than the one on soundcloud you posted? I'm going to the beach next weekend and would like to burn up a mash up mix with a lot of hip hop to a CD/iPod to play on the boat while we party. 

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

eek.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

For sure man, let me know some songs u want to hear and I'll throw some !!## together!
vlRWl.png

Originally Posted by Juicy J 32

eek.gif
laugh.gif
eek.gif

For sure man, let me know some songs u want to hear and I'll throw some !!## together!
vlRWl.png

Back
Top Bottom