Unidentified Missile seen in the L.A SKy Vol. Might be late

"We are aware of the unexplained contrail reported off the coast of Southern California yesterday evening," according to a statement Tuesday from the North American Aerospace Defense Command and the U.S. Northern Command, which operates the U.S. and Canadian missile warning system. "At this time, we are unable to provide specific details but we are working to determine the exact nature of this event.
laugh.gif
Yeah right the Pentagon doesn't know!  Common sense would indicate it's some sort of top secret super missile. 

"We are aware of the unexplained contrail reported off the coast of Southern California yesterday evening," according to a statement Tuesday from the North American Aerospace Defense Command and the U.S. Northern Command, which operates the U.S. and Canadian missile warning system. "At this time, we are unable to provide specific details but we are working to determine the exact nature of this event.
laugh.gif
Yeah right the Pentagon doesn't know!  Common sense would indicate it's some sort of top secret super missile. 

Hmmmm...
Didn't someone make a thread saying that this would happen?
Maybe i'm buggin'.

Hmmmm...
Maybe i'm buggin'.

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Hmmmm...
Maybe i'm buggin'.

I don't remember exactly what the poster said but he saw a crazy burst and called a buddy who was at a nearby base

Originally Posted by Ruxxx

Hmmmm...
Maybe i'm buggin'.

I don't remember exactly what the poster said but he saw a crazy burst and called a buddy who was at a nearby base

and in a week they will come out and say it was a comet or something
laugh.gif

damn government must think ppl are dumb
30t6p3b.gif

and in a week they will come out and say it was a comet or something
laugh.gif

damn government must think ppl are dumb
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

any navy spokesman said it wasnt shot by anyone in the u.s.
Got two words for you...Plausible Deniability. That was clearly a SLICBM (Submarine Launched Intercontinental Ballistic Missile). We have Ohio-Class Nuclear Submarines that can be almost anywhere in the world underwater virtually undetectable that have the ability to launch nukes (ICBM's). Of course that missile that was fired was not armed with a nuclear warhead.

BTW...that little pod looking thing on top of the submarine just behind the sail is a Navy SEALS ASDV...which is basically a mini-sub that the Navy SEALS use to deploy from a Submarine. It's some cool stuff my dudes.

Back
Top Bottom