Unidentified Missile seen in the L.A SKy Vol. Might be late

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

any navy spokesman said it wasnt shot by anyone in the u.s.
Got two words for you...Plausible Deniability. That was clearly a SLICBM (Submarine Launched Intercontinental Ballistic Missile). We have Ohio-Class Nuclear Submarines that can be almost anywhere in the world underwater virtually undetectable that have the ability to launch nukes (ICBM's). Of course that missile that was fired was not armed with a nuclear warhead.

BTW...that little pod looking thing on top of the submarine just behind the sail is a Navy SEALS ASDV...which is basically a mini-sub that the Navy SEALS use to deploy from a Submarine. It's some cool stuff my dudes.

^Yeah an expert said last night on the news that this could've very well come from a Submarine,but in all honesty...
I kinda think they're going to blame this on a jet (not that the missile came from a jet,but that what we saw in that video was actually a jet).That was something that was mentioned a few times last night.
I may not be able to prove what the hell it was or where it came from,but i'm DAMN sure not buying that it was a jet.

^Yeah an expert said last night on the news that this could've very well come from a Submarine,but in all honesty...
I kinda think they're going to blame this on a jet (not that the missile came from a jet,but that what we saw in that video was actually a jet).That was something that was mentioned a few times last night.
I may not be able to prove what the hell it was or where it came from,but i'm DAMN sure not buying that it was a jet.

^
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Why would they deploy a missile that close to coast?
Possibly an accident? And that's why they are playing it off...

I know it's no excuse, but really there is no other explanation.

Originally Posted by 51and3rd

Why would they deploy a missile that close to coast?
Possibly an accident? And that's why they are playing it off...

I know it's no excuse, but really there is no other explanation.

^there have been reports of ufo's being able to control missiles so u never know

^there have been reports of ufo's being able to control missiles so u never know

Yeah I remember, someone who posted that thread a while back.

This is relative to the same missile that was launched out of AZ, a week or two ago.

Of course, this is another "weather balloon" nothing to see here.

Yeah I remember, someone who posted that thread a while back.

This is relative to the same missile that was launched out of AZ, a week or two ago.

Of course, this is another "weather balloon" nothing to see here.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

Got two words for you...Plausible Deniability. That was clearly a SLICBM (Submarine Launched Intercontinental Ballistic Missile). We have Ohio-Class Nuclear Submarines that can be almost anywhere in the world underwater virtually undetectable that have the ability to launch nukes (ICBM's). Of course that missile that was fired was not armed with a nuclear warhead.

BTW...that little pod looking thing on top of the submarine just behind the sail is a Navy SEALS ASDV...which is basically a mini-sub that the Navy SEALS use to deploy from a Submarine. It's some cool stuff my dudes.

NO missile fires on accident...

There are many different steps that need to be taken, codes people have to key in, ect. ESPECIALLY w/ Intercontinental Ballistic joint.

Originally Posted by ElderWatsonDiggs

There are many different steps that need to be taken, codes people have to key in, ect. ESPECIALLY w/ Intercontinental Ballistic joint.

what if it were the chinese in one of their undetectable submarines showing us just how close they were....think about it

what if it were the chinese in one of their undetectable submarines showing us just how close they were....think about it

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

that's what i'm saying. i'm sure it's not like a big #%@ red button that you press and it launches like we see in movies
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

that's what i'm saying. i'm sure it's not like a big #%@ red button that you press and it launches like we see in movies
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tryingtomakeamil

laugh.gif
Then our Nation would be in DEFCON 1, and you would see National Guards roaming the streets of Los Angeles.

When you see unexplained things in the sky, it's our military probably doing a drill...  plain and simple.  The govt will deny.. deny... deny. Why?  The enemy is listening! 

laugh.gif
Then our Nation would be in DEFCON 1, and you would see National Guards roaming the streets of Los Angeles.

When you see unexplained things in the sky, it's our military probably doing a drill...  plain and simple.  The govt will deny.. deny... deny. Why?  The enemy is listening! 

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

laugh.gif

thats what you would expect them to do...so they dont, what good does walking the streets of LA do when there is a chinese sub lurking off the coast. I know this is america and all and we refuse to think anybody else can do what we do, but that kinda ignorance is what gets you sucker punched lol

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

laugh.gif

thats what you would expect them to do...so they dont, what good does walking the streets of LA do when there is a chinese sub lurking off the coast. I know this is america and all and we refuse to think anybody else can do what we do, but that kinda ignorance is what gets you sucker punched lol

Back
Top Bottom