Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

Because there's 5, 6, & 7yr olds and not generally men/boys not smoking weed, but developing gynecomastia from smoke weed? At least be smart about being a smartass.

How many 5,6,7 year old breasts have you seen? Why are you even looking at boy's breasts in the first place? I actually have to make this diagnosis regularly but I can't picture a situation where you have seen enough man boob to come to this conclusion. :lol:

I don't think it's an "epidemic" but it is on the rise because of

It is by far the most common cause of Benign gynecomastia in boys and men. The link is well established.

Good try though marikmore

Last edited:
Wearing slides to illegal street racing meet ups at 3 a.m. are unacceptable footwear.

How are you supposed to run full speed to your car when you got these on and the Po-Po are closing in?
1634803491071.jpeg

1634803588877.gif

Last edited:
Watching the past couple of years & watching how people reacted to every issue (Covid, Racism, Politics etc etc) was a blessing. Really allowed for people to draw a line in the sand & decide what kind of people you want around you & who to interact & build with.

IMO that was necessary to move forward.

There's many of these types running around.... I want nothing to do with these types :lol:

Last edited:
Watching the past couple of years & watching how people reacted to every issue (Covid, Racism, Politics etc etc) was a blessing. Really allowed for people to draw a line in the sand & decide what kind of people you want around you & who to interact & build with.

There's many of these types running around.... I want nothing to do with these types :lol:

My (older) cousin has decided he wants to be one of those self-help IG influencers and this is EXACTLY how he talks. Hand gestures and everything. Never saying a damn thing just a general topic and a rack of buzzwords :lol:

My (older) cousin has decided he wants to be one of those self-help IG influencers and this is EXACTLY how he talks. Hand gestures and everything. Never saying a damn thing just a general topic and a rack of buzzwords :lol:

It's hilarious but shouts to your cousin because if he keeps at it he will grow a following rather quickly & **** around & be selling self help books in a matter of months :lol:

Eloquently saying nothing :lol: dude could fit into any podcast with that resume' talk, so much fluff.

How to tell me you are a SJW without telling me you are a SJW

Used to kinda annoy me but used to it now so it's whatever lol

It's hilarious but shouts to your cousin because if he keeps at it he will grow a following rather quickly & **** around & be selling self help books in a matter of months :lol:

Oh he’s already selling self-help classes :lol:

Problem is he’s 100% bought in on the bull**** he’s selling so having a “normal” conversation with him is damn near impossible.

The Astros are back to wearing blue and orange because of Atlanians. Full circle.
17592C8B-E4FF-4ED6-8FE2-038D9601FC09.png

Back
Top Bottom