Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

Using GOAT as a verb sounds stupid and reeks of cultural appropriation. Especially in the pass tense. Im not a fan of “mid” as an adjective either. Mid grade aint bad, its not the best nor is it reggie. Whats so bad about being slightly better than regular?

I feel like the 4 is overrated. Why? Because the 3 looks better than it while being almost the same height. I’ll even go on to say the 4 is boring.
That's how I feel about the 3. Boring. Nothing to it but cement on the front and back with an akward tongue. The tinker version help it out a lot though. Let alone, wearing them with pants 🤮.

I still have my suitcase from the XVIIs :lol:. I came close to buying the white/blues a couple years ago but figured I’d be lucky to get 5 wears out of them before they crumbled…

I feel like the 4 is overrated. Why? Because the 3 looks better than it while being almost the same height. I’ll even go on to say the 4 is boring.
I'll put the 4 and 12 in like the 3rd/4th spots. WC4s too iconic.
That's how I feel about the 3. Boring. Nothing to it but cement on the front and back with an akward tongue. The tinker version help it out a lot though. Let alone, wearing them with pants 🤮.
Crazy. Hate the Tinkers.

Lol no. Absolutely not.
I'll put the 4 and 12 in like the 3rd/4th spots. WC4s too iconic.

And that’s the beauty in everyone liking what they like. There is no right or wrong here :pimp:

Using GOAT as a verb sounds stupid and reeks of cultural appropriation. Especially in the pass tense. Im not a fan of “mid” as an adjective either. Mid grade aint bad, its not the best nor is it reggie. Whats so bad about being slightly better than regular?
Bro...mid used to actually mean something. Now it just mean trash. So what does that make trash?

Can you give an example of GOAT being used as a VERB?

Idk about that one fam. I like both, I woudnt call the 4’s boring. The wings alone >
I hear you my dude. Now that I think back on it I feel like Nike played it safe when it came to the materials of the 4’s which is why I say they were boring. The cement print in the 3s are what stood out to me as it was kinda wild at that time. By the way, I’m taking about the OG colorways for both models.

Overrated no, its a great design and many colors work with it. Overhyped though, yes.

When I think about it yeah I agree they are overhyped and these come to mind

air-jordan-1-shattered-backboard-details-01.jpg

I hear you my dude. Now that I think back on it I feel like Nike played it safe when it came to the materials of the 4’s which is why I say they were boring. The cement print in the 3s are what stood out to me as it was kinda wild at that time. By the way, I’m taking about the OG colorways for both models.

9B1A0137-D7C6-40B0-A152-FF6267A8A9B9.jpeg

Key design element of the 3’s is the elephant print, key design for the 4’s are the wings. 4’s also have netting and the smaller uhh..wing or cage. Midsole is also a bit more interesting than the 3’s. Randomly found this photo on Google to compare the 2 just on basic design not the colorway and by comparison the 3 is more “tame” in design than the 4’s. I like em both, I like the 4’s moreso for the bulkier shape.

Back
Top Bottom