Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

9B1A0137-D7C6-40B0-A152-FF6267A8A9B9.jpeg

Key design element of the 3’s is the elephant print, key design for the 4’s are the wings. 4’s also have netting and the smaller uhh..wing or cage. Midsole is also a bit more interesting than the 3’s. Randomly found this photo on Google to compare the 2 just on basic design not the colorway and by comparison the 3 is more “tame” in design than the 4’s. I like em both, I like the 4’s moreso for the bulkier shape.

That colorway doesn’t show off the contrast of the elephant print but I get what you’re saying in terms of the added styling ques like the wings and plastic netting. It’s funny you mention the bulk shape of the 4s, I think the 3’s look good being slimmer even if just visually haha. Both designs are dope but if I had to choose it would be the blk/cement 3s.

You don't put TV's above a fireplace.

You don't hang a TV higher on a wall than it would be on a tv stand.
Word. I prefer TVs at eye level or a little above when sitting on the couch. Not hanging on a wall where a picture would be.

I think 1s are overrated
Overrated no, its a great design and many colors work with it. Overhyped though, yes.
Pretty much this. It was never a fashion statement until recent years but it was a good "starter" Jordan if you missed on other retros and before the fusion crap. Referring to mids here.
On the last page l read "4s are boring" and "Steph Curry's game is awful to watch"...
Yeah lemme unwatch this thread bc y'all trying to get me banned.
Ironically my favorite Jordans are also the most comfortable to me at least. AJ3 makes my top 3, 4s would be somewhere in the top 10.

There needs to be a device in vehicles that prevents cell phones from working unless you can prove you're not the driver. I can't believe how many adults are looking at their phone on the road. Can't get mad at kids for being hooked when grown people are risking their life to send a message.

I always want to lay on my horn when I pass these people, but I'm afraid they'll get startled and drive off the road.

Jordan tiers.
This is fact written in cement. Don't @ me unless you cashapp me.
🐐Goat tier: 6 7 8 11 12
🔥Dope tier: 3 4 5 13 14
👌🏾Nice tier: 1 9 10 15 16 17 18 20 21 23
🙅🏾‍♂️Nah tier: 2 19 22

Don't care about everything after that.

I always want to lay on my horn when I pass these people, but I'm afraid they'll get startled and drive off the road.
I always do it on the interstate. I'm usually passing by them so they likely don't even know if they were doing something wrong.

You smoking gluten free bath salts. 8s and 11s actually tied for the goatiest. 8s are mad comfy too.
They actually might be the most comfortable out of 1-14. Right up there with the 12.

The design is terrible though.

Back
Top Bottom