Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

Using GOAT as a verb sounds stupid and reeks of cultural appropriation. Especially in the pass tense. Im not a fan of “mid” as an adjective either. Mid grade aint bad, its not the best nor is it reggie. Whats so bad about being slightly better than regular?

Agree with the GOAT part. Goat is so overused that it has completely lost its meaning.

"Mid" on the other hand, I disagree. Mid and Reggie are often used interchangeably depending on what part of the US you reside in. Mid also got funnier the more common the term became.

"Mid" on the other hand, I disagree. Mid and Reggie are often used interchangeably depending on what part of the US you reside in. Mid also got funnier the more common the term became.
But they’re not interchangeable. Yes Im going there. Reggie at the bottom, mid in the middle(hence the name “mid”) and then dro, gas, zaza, loud ect. If you were going to buy some reggie and dude said be had some mid, it was a good day. :lol: I think it got “lost in translation” once dro went mainstream. Damn if you been smoking less than 20 years you probably think reggie is a punchline.

But they’re not interchangeable. Yes Im going there. Reggie at the bottom, mid in the middle(hence the name “mid”) and then dro, gas, zaza, loud ect. If you were going to buy some reggie and dude said be had some mid, it was a good day. :lol: I think it got “lost in translation” once dro went mainstream. Damn if you been smoking less than 20 years you probably think reggie is a punchline.

You just proved my point that the terminology is regional.

I don't know where you live but Reggie is not lower than "boof" :rofl:

Theres no good argument that can be made that says terminology isn't regional.

You just proved my point that the terminology is regional.

I don't know where you live but Reggie is not lower than "boof" :rofl:

Theres no good argument that can be made that says terminology isn't regional.
Regional? You know Im Florida right? More like generational. I didnt say boof because I didn’t think any would know that one. :lol:

Wow a whole lot of ****ty posts in here.

Mans said Curry is boring to watch. We get it, you dont like dude for whatever reason, but stop telling lies.
Curry is exciting to watch, but an all star game of dudes pulling up from 40 feet is fun for like 3 shots. So I kinda get the sentiment.

I don't know if post game is/was much better anymore. So used to the modern game.

eliminate 3 pointers. only 3 is a and 1
I think that would make it worse. Defenders would feel the need to defend the perimeter so dudes like Steph would still pull up because they’re wide open for a “high percentage shot”.

They were right not to stop the Travis Scott concert, because if it suddenly stopped it would have for sure caused a riot at that point.

They were right not to stop the Travis Scott concert, because if it suddenly stopped it would have for sure caused a riot at that point.
Travis Scott situation is the lesson folks needed to grow up and be responsible human beings. Yall rage for real while others are dying? Good for yall...****boys.

Nah. I’ve been at 2 concerts that have been shut down and guess what happens when the music stops, the lights get turned on, and the cops show up? Everyone sobers up real ******* fast and it sucks all the energy out of the crowd. A few people try to linger but far from a riot.

Nah. I’ve been at 2 concerts that have been shut down and guess what happens when the music stops, the lights get turned on, and the cops show up? Everyone sobers up real ******* fast and it sucks all the energy out of the crowd. A few people try to linger but far from a riot.

Did 10 people and counting die at those two shows?

Back
Top Bottom