Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

Sexual Eruption is too on the nose and corny as hell. Sensual Seduction is more subtle and catchy as hell.
Man, throwback. That song's era was the last time I listened to music radio HEAVY...constant rotation. And that is the only song that sticks out from radio play during that era. That and we taking over, but that was actually about 6 or 7 months apart (SS being the start of my schooling and We Takin Over being the end).

JB should have kept the “Jordan” on the eyelets. (For this release only)

1637260870889.jpeg

Klarna/Afterpay are pretty great services.

Klarna is better too since you get 2% back after every $250 spent.

I do know there's a risk though, but they've been good to me so far lol.

I was guessing the risk would be if you were to get hit with unemployment without enough back money to cover the remaining payments.

My credit is **** as is, so Affirm isn't a option for me. Even checked StockX to see if I could still apply and it seems they've removed the option. No biggie since you can Klarna with StockX.

But smaller payments would be great though.

Afterpay recently bumped my spending limit to $1200 from $600 like a month ago. Klarna is currently sitting at $450.

I have no interest in ever playing fantasy anything tbh.. and I really don't get the hype behind it.
I did it once for basketball several years ago and it's just another thing to get people hooked on the net. Hearing people talk about it is like hearing people talk about how many likes their photo got. I don't care.

Ghostbusters is a very underwhelming franchise. I don't think I've ever been able to finish any of the movies in 1 sitting. Usually fall asleep or get distracted...

Don’t crucify me. But Nipsey wasn’t all that. I feel like west coast rap isn’t as versatile like the rest of rap. Which can be played anywhere

They’ve always looked like shoes for people with special needs
Especially the all white pair
:rofl:
for real. but the blk pairs are comfy for work..
Don’t crucify me. But Nipsey wasn’t all that. I feel like west coast rap isn’t as versatile like the rest of rap. Which can be played anywhere
funny because nip before crenshaw was better imo.. He got versatile after Crenshaw and it wasn’t the same west coast feel

:rofl:
for real. but the blk pairs are comfy for work..

funny because nip before crenshaw was better imo.. He got versatile after Crenshaw and it wasn’t the same west coast feel
I've only listened to the Marathon, but it wasn't all that. But Crenshaw and up is fire. I think he picked some bad singles for Victory Lap but it's a great album.

Not a huge fan of the West Coast sound either.

There needs to be a device in vehicles that prevents cell phones from working unless you can prove you're not the driver. I can't believe how many adults are looking at their phone on the road. Can't get mad at kids for being hooked when grown people are risking their life to send a message.
Which features would/wouldn't work in this hypothetical situation?

Does the block turn off when the car is in park?

Which features would/wouldn't work in this hypothetical situation?

Does the block turn off when the car is in park?
In Park, yes. Phone is probably only voice activated with car in motion. Screen can't even turn on, just a response to "call Sam" or "text Sam".
Reminds me of another extreme idea a coworker had: breathalyzer test mandatory in literally every car before it moves. His argument was that it's a minor thing to do to save lives. Too extreme imo.

Back
Top Bottom