Unpopular Opinion(s) Thread

In Park, yes. Phone is probably only voice activated with car in motion. Screen can't even turn on, just a response to "call Sam" or "text Sam".
Reminds me of another extreme idea a coworker had: breathalyzer test mandatory in literally every car before it moves. His argument was that it's a minor thing to do to save lives. Too extreme imo.

What if someone needs to use the GPS on their phone?

How would that play out?

I don’t necessarily like Candace Parker the commentator as much as Candace Parker the player. One of the two seems forced, like trying too hard to be taken seriously. We get it, we know you know what you’re talking about and we respect. And we like you more, way more than Sage Steele.

I don’t necessarily like Candace Parker the commentator as much as Candace Parker the player.One of the two seems forced, like trying too hard to be taken seriously. We get it, we know you know what you’re talking about and we respect. And we like you more, way more than Sage Steele.

If it seems forced to you it’s only because Shaq wasn’t giving her the respect that she had earned as a pillar in the Women’s game.

He wasn’t outright disrespectful, but some comments he made were along the lines of something someone might say to I dunno, Suzy Kolber or Lisa Salters or Michelle Beadle. Not a future hall of famer.

Bringing up Sage Steele in the same breath as Candice… 🤮

Now if you wanna talk about forcing it, the girl with the Nigerian last name that they have on The Jump from time to time, she forces it for no reason. She’s not very good on TV.

If it seems forced to you it’s only because Shaq wasn’t giving her the respect that she had earned as a pillar in the Women’s game.

He wasn’t outright disrespectful, but some comments he made were along the lines of something someone might say to I dunno, Suzy Kolber or Lisa Salters or Michelle Beadle. Not a future hall of famer.

Bringing up Sage Steele in the same breath as Candice… 🤮

Now if you wanna talk about forcing it, the girl with the Nigerian last name that they have on The Jump from time to time, she forces it for no reason. She’s not very good on TV.
I’m not talking about her exchange with Shaq, although I seen that and I gave her props for making Shaq seem dumb, plus Shaq for as great as he was, he’s too sensitive, and I don’t like him as much as Chuck, Ernie, and Kenny. I think what gets me about Candace is that she is as good, if not better than 90% of the others that do the same thing, but it seems like to me that she is still auditioning. Like, to me she seems stiff.

I've only listened to the Marathon, but it wasn't all that. But Crenshaw and up is fire. I think he picked some bad singles for Victory Lap but it's a great album.

Not a huge fan of the West Coast sound either.
east coast rappers sound nice on west coast beats. they love our sound.

I wouldn't argue vs. that.

But it is just a competitive game that allows people to play GM ( Canadian Destroyer Canadian Destroyer ) and with their friends.

Either way, it isn't that deep to question why/how people love it as much as they do.
I play in a few Fantasy leagues, all for bragging rights no gambling.
I just really love sports and when playing Fantasy watching games instantly becomes more interesting.

All you can eat set ups are for College Football players and college football players only.

Outside of financial hardship, it makes no sense to me to pay to have a eating battle against yourself.

I feel the same way about Vegas buffets. Might as well call it what it is- another table game where the house always wins.

All you can eat set ups are for College Football players and college football players only.

Outside of financial hardship, it makes no sense to me to pay to have a eating battle against yourself.

I feel the same way about Vegas buffets. Might as well call it what it is- another table game where the house always wins.

AYCE KBBQ >>>

Back
Top Bottom